Takeda Pharmaceuticals District Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals District Sales Manager Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Great Neck, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The first 'interview' was a one-way audio interview, 6 questions, 30 seconds to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. After the 30 second prep period, the camera would automatically start recording and you would see yourself on the computer screen. You had the option to turn this off, which I should have, it was very distracting and an unnatural way to innterview. A lot of dynamics going on simultaneously.
I am waiting to hear if I will be moved forward for the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you had to highlight a sales representative's strengths and opportunities. Where did you use this to advance the level of this person?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

District Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Philippine set up you will be called for an interview.. questions include why you think you we will hire you at Takeda, how much salary will you expect considering your expirience. Are you willing to be assigned in other areas. Why did you apply at Takeda Pharmaceuticals. For rookies, sometimes they are given sales situation. how to sell a product , how they convince and handle objections.

Interview Questions

• If hired and you were doing good what will you do when your boss will call you and fired you?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in July 2010.

Interview

The questions revolved around their specific competencies. Such as how you plan for and achieve results, how you give and respond to feedback, etc

Interview Questions

• Who was the most influential person you ever worked for?   1 Answer