Takeda Pharmaceuticals Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Deerfield, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by Randstad, the company Takeda works with for HR. Pre-interview was handled very professionally. On-site interviewing process was a bit off-putting - I was taken around to three different people's offices and sometimes felt awkward because there were personal effects visible - would have been better in a conference room.

Interview Questions

• Not really a difficult questions, just irritating that I was asked the same or similar questions three times because I met with each person individually.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

I met with three people. All were polite, interview was succinct and professional. It took place in a small conference room with a television. I showed work on my laptop screen and discussed my qualifications as a designer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background and what interests you in this role.   Answer Question