Takeda Pharmaceuticals Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Quick. Got result in less than 2 weeks. The questions are pretty standard like "Describe what you have done so far?" "What kind of software are you capable of?" "Do you know this company?"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

A little long, got interviewed by multiple people and they tested my knowledge. Overall the interviewers were very nice and helpful during the process and did not act in an intimidating fashion.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I had three rounds of interview: 1st round paper exams, 2nd round technical + behavioral interview, 3rd round a final round, no technical questions. Overall, all reasonable questions and interviewers are easy to communicate.

Interview Questions

• if you have a chance to work on a very cool research that will turn into a product, would you do it?   Answer Question