Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2017

COMPLIANCE EMERGING MARKETS Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in March 2012.

Interview

25 Minutes telephone interview with one HR and the line manager, both seems to be sleeping from minute 1, the HR manager in a bad english tried to make some "HR" teoric questions.

Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

1. HR contacted by phone 2. Hiring manager contacted by phone 3. whole day interview 4. a few more telephone interviews with the hiring manager 5. second interview with different folks - a half day 6. follow-up phone interview. I think the whole process took 4-5 months.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Be prepared to talk about running the district like a business. There is a bigger focus on metrics and making smart business decisions than on product knowledge. You need to show how you can help increase a districts efficiency and help representatives focus in on key targets by quickly qualifying their most important HCPS

Interview Questions

• How would you run your district like a business?   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was almost all day from 8am-2pm. I met with eight people. I appreciated the care that went into the interview process. It shows that they are discerning and are looking for a good fit.

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Zürich (Switzerland)) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial contact was with Takeda's Swiss Talent Acquisition Specialist via LinkedIn. This was followed by several telephone interviews, including one with the Line Manager. The next step was a series of face-2-face interviews at the Takeda offices in Zurich with: HR, Medical Affairs, the Head of Department, the Line Manager, other Medical Directors and Talent Acquisition.
    The interview process was thorough and exceptionally well managed. Takeda seemed to place equal weight not only on technical skills and experience but also on fit to the team. Overall this made a very positive impression.
    What I particularly appreciated also was the feedback and transparency throughout the process.
    The offer made was competitive and I accepted.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Deerfield, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with a recruiter, a phone call with hiring manager, then face-to-face interview with five individuals at 30 minutes each including the hiring manager plus HR again. I don't feel that is enough time to get a good understanding of the role or share experiences with the appropriate people.

One bothersome step prior to the face-to-face interviews is that I had to submit five letters of recommendation from (five) different peers who had to go online and submit the recommendation . Little difficult to do when folks don't know you were interviewing outside of your current role.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral-based questions read right off of the packet of interviewer information.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I had about 5 interviews over 4 months. 3 flights and met with a recruiter, a DM, and a RSM. They are always looking for closers. Also, make sure you are prepared to ask the interviewer questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is a typical day of a Pharmaceutical sales rep?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Submitted to job online and at a career fair. Contacted by HR and set up an on-site interview that lasted all day (began at 9:00 AM and finished around 4:30 PM). Met individually with scientists and group leaders for approximately an hour at a time to discuss previous experience. Offer was made within a few weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

You will first do a digital interview, a series of 5 questions about your self, then you will do a face to face interview. Like all sales interviews you are asked situational questions. Remain solution oriented and positive. Sales are tough so you have to be flexible and results oriented.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a problem with a co worker and how did you handle it? What is your biggest weakness? Why do you want to be a pharmaceutical rep? What is you strongest attribute? What is your strengths? How do you perform under pressure and stress? Tell me about a time you disagreed with your direct manager, the situation, and how did you respond?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (South Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was a bit tedious. I interviewed twice with this company and I felt the interview wasn't tailored toward me personally. It was more about the industry not about how I personally could contribute to the environment. They were interested in hard numbers.

Interview Questions

• How does my present experience relate to this current sales position?   Answer Question