Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

3.1

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

two interviews with the Regional manager and one interview with the Area manager. Then an interview with the HR partner. I also interviewed with another Area Manager. Overall, it was a usual process for a job interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Local, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Local, MO).

Interview

first step is a phone screen, face to face with hiring manager and another manager, and lastly, regional face to face on different site. the interview process is normal to most other Pharma companies

Interview Questions

• what differences do you have from your previous partner?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Deerfield, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with a recruiter, a phone call with hiring manager, then face-to-face interview with five individuals at 30 minutes each including the hiring manager plus HR again. I don't feel that is enough time to get a good understanding of the role or share experiences with the appropriate people.

One bothersome step prior to the face-to-face interviews is that I had to submit five letters of recommendation from (five) different peers who had to go online and submit the recommendation . Little difficult to do when folks don't know you were interviewing outside of your current role.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral-based questions read right off of the packet of interviewer information.   Answer Question

PDP IT Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

My first interview was on campus and then I was called to set up another interview. Second round, which was the final round, was a half day at the Landsdowne St office with 3 different executives in the company including the CIO (nerve-wracking!). At the end of the half day we were told we would hear back within a week. Since I was offered the position, I heard back quickly from the HR reps but I talked to the other candidates who didn't hear back within the week/at all which seems unprofessional.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

A 30 minutes phone interview with the Hiring Manager. The questions were mainly focused on technical skills. Then was invited for an onsite interview 2 weeks later. I was asked both technical and behavioral questions. A lot of importance is given to collaboration and getting along with the team. Overall the environment is very positive!

Interview Questions

• Why Takeda?   1 Answer
    • I was asked technical questions related to my presentation   Answer Question
    • Short term goal and then 5 years goal?   Answer Question
    • Did you ever have a conflict with a colleague or your supervisor. If yes, how did you proceed with that?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and receive a on-way online interview. I did the interview in two days and I didn't get any reply. It is not a traditional interview and I could have done better.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I had about 5 interviews over 4 months. 3 flights and met with a recruiter, a DM, and a RSM. They are always looking for closers. Also, make sure you are prepared to ask the interviewer questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is a typical day of a Pharmaceutical sales rep?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Zürich (Switzerland)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round: screening by HR, including questions about expected salary level
    Second round: 1-1 with hiring manager, going through the CV
    Third (final) round: series of six 1-1 interviews at their headquarters in Zurich, if which 2 with HR and the rest with management

Approx 3 months end-to-end process, including Christmas period.

Interview Questions

• About the CV, cases where I managed large stakeholder groups, opinions on how to best run processes in scope   Answer Question

Research Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard - most of the usual questions were spread out over a full day length interview. After that day, I was actually feeling incredibly interested in the position, unfortunately what followed was not standard at all. During the interview I was told that I should expect to hear back within three business days...or by the end of the month (over 20 business days away). I thought that this was strange but I figured that they were seeing candidates over the coming weeks. When I reached out a week or two later asking for an update, I never received a response. A month after the interview, I still never received a message. I reached out again - still radio silence. While I am still interested in the position itself, this treatment means that I will most likely not be applying to any positions there in the future.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Great.... It was process oriented, profile screening done first. Then the recruitment head had detailed interview on the experience and how it suits their need.
    They were very courteous, helpful in explaining the roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Global recruitment experience, how would you tap the experienced candidates   1 Answer