Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2017

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by remote interview via laptop then a face to face interview. I actually drove a very long way to interview and they were to reimburse the mileage but I was never reimbursed.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR questions: name a time you had a difficult time with a coworker.   Answer Question

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Deerfield, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with 3-4 people individually throughout the day. 30 minutes each, pretty easy. Already knew the hiring manager from a few weeks back. Interviewers were from different functional areas as well as levels.

Interview Questions

• Basic ones... what are your strength, weaknesses, behavioral questions about hard time working with a colleague, etc   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and receive a on-way online interview. I did the interview in two days and I didn't get any reply. It is not a traditional interview and I could have done better.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

A 30 minutes phone interview with the Hiring Manager. The questions were mainly focused on technical skills. Then was invited for an onsite interview 2 weeks later. I was asked both technical and behavioral questions. A lot of importance is given to collaboration and getting along with the team. Overall the environment is very positive!

Interview Questions

• Why Takeda?   1 Answer
    • I was asked technical questions related to my presentation   Answer Question
    • Short term goal and then 5 years goal?   Answer Question
    • Did you ever have a conflict with a colleague or your supervisor. If yes, how did you proceed with that?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Deerfield, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with a recruiter, a phone call with hiring manager, then face-to-face interview with five individuals at 30 minutes each including the hiring manager plus HR again. I don't feel that is enough time to get a good understanding of the role or share experiences with the appropriate people.

One bothersome step prior to the face-to-face interviews is that I had to submit five letters of recommendation from (five) different peers who had to go online and submit the recommendation . Little difficult to do when folks don't know you were interviewing outside of your current role.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral-based questions read right off of the packet of interviewer information.   Answer Question

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Great.... It was process oriented, profile screening done first. Then the recruitment head had detailed interview on the experience and how it suits their need.
    They were very courteous, helpful in explaining the roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Global recruitment experience, how would you tap the experienced candidates   1 Answer

Research Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard - most of the usual questions were spread out over a full day length interview. After that day, I was actually feeling incredibly interested in the position, unfortunately what followed was not standard at all. During the interview I was told that I should expect to hear back within three business days...or by the end of the month (over 20 business days away). I thought that this was strange but I figured that they were seeing candidates over the coming weeks. When I reached out a week or two later asking for an update, I never received a response. A month after the interview, I still never received a message. I reached out again - still radio silence. While I am still interested in the position itself, this treatment means that I will most likely not be applying to any positions there in the future.

Analytical Development Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring process took more than two months. HR round was via an email questionnaire.
    After that had a phone interview with the lead scientist, followed by another round of a phone interview with the department head, lead scientist, and associate scientist.
    Was not offered position because of no relevant experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Case-based questions.
      2. What do you know about different HPLC techniques?   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I was requested for a HR phone screen after 2 weeks. I did not hear back from them for 4 months and was eventually informed that the position is scrapped

PDP IT Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

My first interview was on campus and then I was called to set up another interview. Second round, which was the final round, was a half day at the Landsdowne St office with 3 different executives in the company including the CIO (nerve-wracking!). At the end of the half day we were told we would hear back within a week. Since I was offered the position, I heard back quickly from the HR reps but I talked to the other candidates who didn't hear back within the week/at all which seems unprofessional.