Takeda Pharmaceuticals Medical Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Medical Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

3.3

Medical Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

One phone screening interview with recruiter
One phone interview with hiring manager
Only one on-site interview
Follow up calls with hiring manager
Follow up with recruiter and HR internal recruiter
Salary and other compensation negotiation

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my previous company?
    How does my expertise fit in their team's mission?
    What are my expectations for the role?
    Previous salary...
    Willingness to relocate   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

very crisp. Started with telephone interview and very quickly was invited to face to face interview after which had couple of more telephone interviews. Overall , it was friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• very routine competency based questions and walking through the CV.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Zürich (Switzerland)) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial contact was with Takeda's Swiss Talent Acquisition Specialist via LinkedIn. This was followed by several telephone interviews, including one with the Line Manager. The next step was a series of face-2-face interviews at the Takeda offices in Zurich with: HR, Medical Affairs, the Head of Department, the Line Manager, other Medical Directors and Talent Acquisition.
    The interview process was thorough and exceptionally well managed. Takeda seemed to place equal weight not only on technical skills and experience but also on fit to the team. Overall this made a very positive impression.
    What I particularly appreciated also was the feedback and transparency throughout the process.
    The offer made was competitive and I accepted.