Takeda Pharmaceuticals Professional Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Professional Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

3.3

Professional Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Process follows a very structured pattern of several interviews starting with a phone interview and leading to several in-person interviews. Expect a wide variety of questions that demonstrate the ability to think critically and on your feet.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions require a number of answers and require describing not only what your actions were, but the outcome and how it impacted others.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Professional Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

District Manager phone call, District Manager personal interview, District Manager/Regional Manager personal interview. The process was fairly quick once it started. All steps leading up to getting hired took approximately 2 weeks. I was barely able to give 2 weeks notice for my other job since they wanted me on board right away to get into the upcoming training meeting.

Interview Questions

• I was told to sell the manager's pen to him.   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the time, the salary offered was very favorable to what I was receiving at my previous job and I was up against someone with more sales experience so I took their offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

A phone screen then three interviews. Two with managers and one with a regional sales manager. One of the managers who interviews you will potentially be your boss. The interview focuses on sales experience, relationship building, organization, professionalism, and accountability. The final interview with the regional sales manager might be the hardest one, but if you get past the first two that means that they are seriously considering hiring you. Be sure to know about the company culture and history as well as the products lines. There is a ton of good information on their website.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this job?
      What sales successes have you had?
      What was a situation where you had to use your own personal integrity in a professional situation?
      How would you handle a dispute with a co-worker?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Sometimes they negotiate but some managers do not.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Great. The process started off with a phone screen. Then I met with manager in current territory, and was able to get a feel for the management style and the job role itself. The final stage was a meeting with the district manager and the regional manager.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Process was standard: phone, 1:1 with hiring DM, 2:1 with RM/DM. Questions were standard screening questions. Resume was reviewed and I was asked to elaborate on previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me one area of development"   1 Answer