Takeda Pharmaceuticals Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

thorough, lengthy. slow but worth it. be prepared as detailed questions about competencies will be asked. real life example go a long way. you may end up interviewing a few times with different people, which i think is a good thing.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a situation where you faced obstacles and what you did to overcome them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

lengthy and needed to escalate to hiring manager because i had another offer

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in November 2009.

Interview

Very straight forward behavioral fit interview. I initially had 2 phone interviews (one with the recruiter and one with the hiring manager) before I was brought in for a full day of 1:1 interviews. The people were very friendly and the office was very modern. Typical cubes, but very environmentally friendly.

Interview Questions

• What project did you work on that you felt you could have done better on?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Berlin (Germany)) in February 2019.

Interview

Unfreundlicher Einstieg und provokantes Bewerbungsgespräch. Die Hiring Manager erschien persönlich unsicher und ungehalten. Die angestellte Managerin erschien nur "Zuschauer" zu sein, stellte eine einzige Schuldfrage und ansonsten nur anwesend.