Takeda Pharmaceuticals Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was with hiring manager and he asked various questions regarding my previous work experience and some HR questions. On site interview was 3 hour long interview. 5 people interviewed me including 3 scientists and three research investigators. Easy going friendly people. The asked about previous experience and talked about their company and work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negoatiation

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Submitted to job online and at a career fair. Contacted by HR and set up an on-site interview that lasted all day (began at 9:00 AM and finished around 4:30 PM). Met individually with scientists and group leaders for approximately an hour at a time to discuss previous experience. Offer was made within a few weeks.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Two phone interviews with HR followed by in person interview at the Takeda campus with members of the department and other groups within the company as well as a tour of the facilities.

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews with HR and hiring manager followed by all day on campus interview with group members and tour of the facility. Most interviews were one on one, some group. Lunch provided.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why are you leaving your current job?   Answer Question