Takeda Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (South Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was a bit tedious. I interviewed twice with this company and I felt the interview wasn't tailored toward me personally. It was more about the industry not about how I personally could contribute to the environment. They were interested in hard numbers.

Interview Questions

• How does my present experience relate to this current sales position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was asked to submit a virtual one way interview a week later. They use a third party to schedule this and it takes about 15-20 minutes. They ask you questions and you have 30 seconds to think about it and answer it. A month later was called and asked to come in for a face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Orland Park, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Emailed a request for an online interview. Then, a phone interview. I then received an email to schedule an in person interview the SAME day as the phone interview. Since that seemed odd, I called to confirm. They were 'moving fast' and wanted the in person interview before the phone interview. I met with two district managers. I then had the phone interview the next day which was basically NOT an interview but someone from HR asking questions about "if I've ever worked for Takeda...what are your salary requirements", etc. I then NEVER received a follow up. I saw here that someone said they weren't notified whether they got the job or not so they logged into their online Takeda account (which you have to make when you first interview) so I did that and saw they weren't going to pursue me as the appropriate candidate. I think this is hilarious and very unprofessional given that they had no problem sending me at least 6 emails to set up and confirm the other interviews that they couldn't just send me a standard 'ding' email??? I drove an hour and a half to meet with two district managers and they didn't have the professionalism or decency to just send me an email? Kind of speaks volumes about the company. The interview with the 2 district managers was very focused and nerve wracking. They even asked me to sell them something right then and there with no time to prepare!

Interview Questions

• When did you have a conflict with an employee and what did you do? Tell me a negative trait about yourself and how you overcame that in a work situation. STAR format for all questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Sacramento, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very basic, straight forward, STAR questions. It was a one on one interview. Before the face-to-face there was a Skype type interview. I believe it was with a company called HireVue, important, go through practice interview questions if you have not gone through this process! You are asked questions and have 30 seconds to think before your three minutes to answer. Again all the basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for the conflict with co-worker quesion... had a few co-worker questions. Biggest achievement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application, in 2 days, I received an invitation for video interview. One day later, I receive an email for a personal interview. I am going to have it next week.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I received an email to perform a video recording of myself on hirevu. Similar to skype. Only I was watching myself and it records me and someone somewhere reviews my responses and that's all I have. No one has answered me or anything. All automated emails so I have no one to reach out to either

Interview Questions

• A lot of scenario questions based on real life examples   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Started with a video interview which was a recorded, one-sided Skype session based on a series of questions. If you haven't read any books on how to handle interview questions these may be difficult to answer off the top of your head.
    Next was a phone interview where they basically asked you to confirm what you have on your resume. He also asked me why I wanted to leave my current job in another field. Then he went over all of the benefits/compensation details. Make sure you have a question or two of your own ready before the call.

Interview Questions

• The video interview with no one on the other end took some getting used to, but they give three "practice questions" that you can repeat over and over until you become comfortable with the set-up. I highly recommend taking advantage of this feature.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

The interview process is long, and slow with this company. The actual interview with the District Managers is your typical sales interview type question like: Tell me about a time when..... It was a low pressure interview but lengthy, I spent about 45 with each person. I brought a Brag Book as suggested by the interview instructions, but no one asked to see it.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose another career, what would it be.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Nashville, TN) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone screen, DM interview then RSD interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult counterpart to work with, what did you do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Kansas City, MO) in August 2013.

Interview

Soon after I applied online, I was invited to take an online interview. This was a one-way webcam interview, to be completed at my leisure before a set deadline. I had 30 seconds to read the question and formulate an answer, then was allowed up to 3 minutes to deliver each response. This was supposed to provide their HR a more consistent interview conduct and an efficient way of reviewing the candidates.

Although I understand the reasons they gave for this approach, I was disappointed by the lack of face-to-face (human) interaction. The questions were standard, but talking to a camera was difficult. I completed the interview for the experience, but wondered if I would really want to work for a company that automates their Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions--these were fairly standard HR questions, and not specific to the job. One question focused on flexibility to change in the workplace.   Answer Question