Takeda Pharmaceuticals Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

A 30 minutes phone interview with the Hiring Manager. The questions were mainly focused on technical skills. Then was invited for an onsite interview 2 weeks later. I was asked both technical and behavioral questions. A lot of importance is given to collaboration and getting along with the team. Overall the environment is very positive!

Interview Questions

• Why Takeda?   1 Answer
  • I was asked technical questions related to my presentation   Answer Question
  • Short term goal and then 5 years goal?   Answer Question
  • Did you ever have a conflict with a colleague or your supervisor. If yes, how did you proceed with that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I was requested for a HR phone screen after 2 weeks. I did not hear back from them for 4 months and was eventually informed that the position is scrapped

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

A series of individual interviews, each of about 30 to 45 minutes. Each interviewer was well prepared and asked reasonable questions. Nobody seemed unfair, and everyone was respectful and courteous.
    There was good coordination among the reviewers, who from different departments, not just the department in which I was interviewing, but related departments as well.

Interview Questions

• Are you knowledgeable about company's drug pipeline   1 Answer

Negotiation

Brief and trouble-free

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

My friend forward my CV to hiring manager and the phone call initiated by the hiring manager. Everything went well until I go for the on-site interview. The interview process was very long while professional. I got a phone-call from the recruiter asking for references after the on-site interview. 2 weeks later, when I did follow-up just to find out i did not get the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn, received an email within 1 week to schedule a phone interview with recruiter. Follow-up call with HM later that week and then invited for an onsite. Standard format for a scientist role: presentation/seminar followed by a long day of 1:1/2:1 interviews. Everyone was well informed and questions were spot on. Interviewers were very personable and engaging, really conveying the team atmosphere and enjoyment in what they do. Some very direct questions about my experience and the role - which were appreciated.

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Gave presentation of my graduate work followed by a full day of interviews. Had lunch with some members of the team. They were able to setup my interview on very short notice