Takeda Pharmaceuticals Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Very well organized process beginning with HR phone screen, phone interview with the hiring manager, and 2 rounds of onsite interviews. First onsite was with teams selected by the hiring manager, and the hiring manager. The 2nd was really just an intro to his boss for a stamp of approval.

Interview Questions

• I really didn't encounter a question I would call difficult or unexpected. The interviewers explored my background for more insight into my expertise and how I work in teams.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. The offer was competitive and I was able to negotiate an extra week of vacation.

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in June 2018.

Interview

One call with HR, one call with hiring manager, one day in-person interview with 8 people. Mostly behavioral questions and one quick case at the end with the hiring manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Waltham, MA) in August 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and hiring manager, then I was invited in to meet with the team. As it turned out, the day prior to the interviews I was told that I would only meet with a couple of people (HR and one other peer). Neither the hiring manager nor his supervisor were in the office. Unfortunately I was coming from out of town and I was already there when I got the revised schedule, so I couldn't cancel at that time. Very unprofessional. I was well qualified for the position but never heard back from them after the interviews. It appears that they don't want to hire candidates that are over a certain age.

They also asked for five references prior to the interview to be provided within 48 hours, which after reading their interview reviews here I declined and told the HR person that I would provide those upon an offer being extended. I'm glad I didn't.

Further, be careful as the company does NOT want to pay for your expenses. It's been a month since I sent in my expense report and was told today that they are backed up and they're not sure when they'll be able to pay candidates (apparently this is a widespread issue).