Takeda Pharmaceuticals Statistician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Statistician

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Statistician Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Statistician Interview

Interview

phone interview, talk about research project, location preference.

Interview Questions

• pretty normal, nothing difficult, maybe somewhat unprepared when the interviewee introduced the internship project to me and ask my opinion?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through an agency They decided to request a F2F interview the next day after the phone interview was done. The onsite visit was arranged a week later, however, they did not let me know the interview schedule until one day before onsite visit. The schedule was very intensive, consisting of 1 hour presentation and 10 personal interviews with different levels of staff, each for about 30 minutes.

The worst part about it was that they did not give me any feedback at all. I learned that I failed through the agency that I applied through. I wrote quite a few emails to the hiring manager, as well as the HR, and was never responded. They totally ignored my emails! I feel like, once they decided I was useless to them, they just dumped me. The reimbursement took several months and quite a few round of emails through the agency.

Worst experience ever.

I would never consider this employer in the future.

Interview Questions

• what therapeutical area do you want to work in?
      What is your topic about?   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in October 2008.

Interview

6 stat manager 1 on 1 interview. Pretty much focus on resume and most questions are behavior quesitons...