Talbert House Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

2.3

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ASM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Short brief interviewer was nice AF asked a lot of questions Fitness Training Diploma in the background check and see if you are looking for a while while I was wondering if you are looking for a while back and forth between the two of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do all the time to time and money to pay for the first time in the

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard process.
    Applied for the position on-line
    Personality and Leadership Assessment
    Phone interview with hiring manager
    In-person interview with hiring manager
    Second in-person interview with a job offer at the end of.
    Negotiated and accepted offer at the same time.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your time?   1 Answer

Human Resources Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process although no initial phone screen. I was called on a Thursday afternoon and asked to come in and interview on Friday morning. I mentioned that I had to juggle my schedule around to make it possible. I asked the interviewer if interviewing on Monday was possible and she replied no because she was trying to hurry and fill the position by tomorrow. When I arrived I was interviewed by the HR Manager and I believe the HR and I.T director. After the interview I was told that I would be contacted by next week. However, I was contacted about coming in to interview for another position in operations management. I declined the offer to interview for that position.

Interview Questions

• They asked behavioral questions to include, tell me about a mistake that you made and what would you do differently. What would your current or past employer say about you?   1 Answer

Behavior Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Unique interview process. After a traditional sit down with a member of departmental management (depending upon your credentials), you will go through the motions with HR (background check, drug screen, etc.). Then you are sent to a site visit when position you're qualified becomes open. During the site visit, you and your perspective manager will feel each other out and either you'll make an offer (you're free to decline) or send you back to HR. The length of time between initial interview and site visit will vary by the organization personnel needs.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding professional experience, career goals, and some situationally-based questions (what you do if).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a salary close to my stated requirements.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

After being offered the position, you usually have to wait a week before starting because you have to wait until your background check and drug test come back. Interview went well, very smooth, calm and easy to let your guard down.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a personal relationship?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

I was asked to bring my SS Card with me and was offered the job on the spot. At the time there was lots of turnover at our location. Things have since calmed down and more recent hires have had to wait for a second interview to be asked to bring SS Card

Interview Questions

• Can you handle multiple tasks at one time (or something along those lines)   Answer Question

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Talbert House (Reading, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

I was told I had the interview and went into an unorganized office, where the interview questions were all over the place. After the interview she told me I would hear in two weeks .. those two weeks passed and I didn't hear anything. So I called her she said she would call back. She called back about 2 weeks later and offered me the position. I got to the office on my first day and everyone in that building had an office. I had a small cube made of dividers thrown in the middle of the hallway. They had me running all over Cincinnati daily, and doing a hell of a lot more than they said I'd be doing. I was supposed to be at my home off and one other, they have me at 4 others. It was terrible.

Interview Questions

• I can't even remember one, she spent more time telling stories and checking her cell phone both personal and work. I could keep straight what topic we were on when.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

It was several months after I applied to Talbert House before I heard back from them requesting an interview. In fact, I had forgotten that I had even applied here! Once I was called for an interview it was very smooth and comfortable. At my second interview I was offered the job pending a drug test and background check. The orientation was very long but informational.

Interview Questions

• Questions about utilization requirements and how to balance utilization with time for paperwork.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Long! Most of the managers are very unprofessional so nothing to be too nervous about. Most of the staff is also unprofessional so be remember what you see is normally what you get.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle conflict between me and a peer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talbert House (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

Completed application on-line; which was more or less, ignored.
    Several months later a friend who knew the hiring Supervisor recommended me for the job.
    Upon meeting the Supervisor, she explained the position, the salary, permitted me to ask questions and told me I was hired (pending the results of my background check, drug test act.).
    I started working 2 or 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Is the 27,500 a year salary acceptable because there is no negotiating.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiating a salary was not an option. The Salary is low and set by the agency.