Talbots Sales Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talbots Sales Support Associate Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Talbots (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Met with the store manager. She asked me to tell her about myself and a brief description of my job history. She talked a lot about Talbots and herself more than about the store and description of the job itself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Talbots

Supporting Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talbots.

Interview

I inquired about the position in person, and was asked to complete a paper application. I received a phone call the following day and scheduled a one on one interview with the store manager, which lasted about 45 minutes. It was informal, but very professional.

Interview Questions

• Most questions focused on past employment experience, especially in retail, or in other customer service positions. There were questions about my awareness of the brand.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Talbots (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with General Manager: assessed my background of organization knowledge. The Talbot's brand is looking for energetic and pleasant employees to make a connection with the Talbot's client base and product and marketing visual guide process.

Interview Questions

• What background and experience do you have in retail?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Talbots (Concord, NH) in August 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with the manager and another with an assistant manager. I had been a customer at that particular store for several years.

Negotiation

Very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talbots (Champaign, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Turn In Application, Follow Up, Attend Interview, Hire/Not Hired

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Talbots (Nashville, TN) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process for this position is very informal. The store manager handles the interview. You are asked questions like: "Why do you want to work for Talbots?" "What is your greatest strength?" "How would you describe Talbots fashion?"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.