Talecris Lab Support Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Talecris

1 Interview Review

Lab Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talecris (Raleigh, NC) in November 2009.

Interview

I applied online through the Talecris website in mid September and got a phone call in October to arrange an interview. My interview was at 11:30 am, and it lasted about half an hour. I met with the supervisor and one of the coordinators in the department I was applying for a position in, and they took me upstairs to conduct the panel interview. Many of the questions were basic interview questions involving strengths and weaknesses. A lot of the questions seemed repetitive, but one of the more unique questions was "tell me a situation in which your integrity was challenged, and how did you go about handling it?" As a company, Talecris places a lot of importance on integrity (especially data integrity), so I would suggest being prepared to answer integrity-related questions. I thought my interview was ok on my part, and I ended up getting an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you had to go against the grain. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was only able to negotiate my start date, not my salary