Talecris Plasma Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talecris Plasma Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Talecris Plasma Resources

2.0

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Talecris Plasma Resources.

Interview

its almost too easy, the recruiter of Biomat USA will call and email you, they do a quick phone interview and then if they like you, you're invited to interview in person.
    they were very open to answering questions and I feel they gave an accurate description of the job and day to day life at the company.

Interview Questions

• they mainly asked about what I would do in a few customer service scenarios and asked if the schedule was OK for me.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talecris Plasma Resources.

Interview

It was brief. Was able to interview with the Director of Quality at the time. She was nice, kind of off putting though because she didn't seem too interested in interviewing me. However, I was not feeling well that day. It also wasn't a formal interview. She in for a visit to the center and was kind of like, "Well, since I'm here..might as well." But, my interview with the Head of Quality and the Regional Quality Manager was very comfortable. Laid back and easy to not feel that interview type of pressure. I was able to be myself.

Interview Questions

• What my plans were if selected to be a CQM, What was my greatest achievement in the position that had currently been in.   Answer Question

Donor Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talecris Plasma Resources (Toledo, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy, a recruiting manager calls first for a phone interview then sets up a face to face. Researching the company helps as does having questions to show interest. There's also a drug test and background check. Center manager was knowledgeable and upbeat.

Dct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talecris Plasma Resources (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

Sit down with manager. He really just wants a warm body. Or if the Asst. Likes you, she really runs the place. I don’t know what else to say! I said my peace.

Donor Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Talecris Plasma Resources (Killeen, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Two sets of interviews: first interview was with the center manager and HR, second interview was with the training manager and quality control. Interview questions were standard, and insightful. The pay rate I was given in the first interview was incorrect (albeit much higher than I was expecting in the first place). After the interview and job offer, I had to wait almost a month before I actually started working; the wait time included background check and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Talecris Plasma Resources? What are you passionate about?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Talecris Plasma Resources (Akron, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via phone and had a phone interview that was roughly 30 minutes. The recruiter was friendly and professional. I then had an interview with the Center Manager, Assistant Manager, and Quality Manager about a week later. The interview lasted about an hour. Many questions about my resume, situational questions, and marketing questions. I was informed that if selected to move forward with the process there would be a presentation.

Interview Questions

• How would you change the perception of the center? Are you comfortable with grassroots marketing?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talecris Plasma Resources (Waukegan, IL).

Interview

I arrived to the location, waited for the Assistant Manager. He then welcomed me and gave me a tour around the facility. He showed me every position in sight. The only question he asked me if i was still interested in the position. One month later i received an email when to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Plasma Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talecris Plasma Resources.

Interview

Was called for an interview 2-4 weeks after applying. Short interview. Didn't ask me anything about plasma or the companies mission. Only asked me about 4 questions. If I hadn't continued to ask questions the interview would have been over in less than 6 minutes. Said they would only follow up if they wanted to offer me the job, otherwise not to expect to hear from them.

Any Interview

Application

Interview

Common, typical and simple questions you'd expect in an interview. You'll be interviewed by people with education as high as a high school diploma so don't expect a complex or difficult interview process. They SHOULD be realistic and ask if you if don't mind long hours and a high stress environment because all employees take 2-3 weeks to train and then quit a month or two after realizing that their "starting wage" a.k.a "insult" is not worth it.

Interview Questions

• Common question: "Are you willing to work overtime or weekends "if needed"?" Take that with a huge grain of salt because everyone who is unemployed says "Yes" but be prepared to say goodbye to your personal life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation? There is no negotiating. Person with no experience is paid the same as a person with years of experience.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talecris Plasma Resources.

Interview

Hiring process was very good. The company took the time to thoroughly review my background and history and provided me with a good overview of the position. The company even flew me out of state for one of the interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fairly painless negotiations