Talener Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talener in June 2014.

Interview

Very friendly and approachable. Mostly tried to sell you on the company by talking about company culture and benefits. However, inappropriate HR etiquette. Asked questions about marriage and children.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Talener

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Talener (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Was called to come into office for an in-person interview by someone in talent acquisition. When I got there, it was a tiny almost grungy office. I went up to the receptionist who seemed new, and she told me to take a seat and wait. I found out that the person I was told I was meeting with (and was also told to do some background research on by my phone interviewer) was currently busy, so I met with a VP, then a manager.

Both were very nice, and explained to me the logisitics of their company as well as benefits.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself having a career in sales/staffing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Talener (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I found the position posted on a career site and it highlight recent college graduates so I applied. I had a phone interview within a week with an associate in their San Francisco office. It is important for me to say that at the time I was in New York seeking a position on the West Coast. After speaking with the associate the manager called be a few days later.

Both conversations were relatively straight forward; getting an idea for my work ethic, experience and desire to work as a recruiter ect.

After speaking with the manager in San Francisco he wanted me to come in for an on-site. Since I was in NY still they scheduled an on-site in their HQ in NY.

Walking into the office everyone was truly enjoying their work environment, someone must have closed a deal at the time because they were all cheering and clapping. Everyone was in casual clothing.

I interviewed with the CEO first, and three other recruiters. Again relatively straightforward interviewing, nothing surprising.

A few days later I hear from the Manager in SF and he said that he got good feedback but would not know for sure unless I came in house to their office.

Feeling confident I flew out the following week to interview.

The day I was scheduled to interview the Manager left the office early. I was put off by this however I interviewed with three other associates in the office. It went very well.

I called the manager several days after since I had not heard. He said he got great feedback from the associates and would get back to me after the weekend.

I didn't hear anything on Monday, sent him an email. Called the office on Tuesday and he was out sick.

I sent another email and NEVER received anything in return.

I found it EXTREMELY unprofessional ESPECIALLY after making a trip for the position after so many different interviews.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult, just very unprofessional in the way they handled the situation all together.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Talener.

Interview

Had an initial interview. Met with about five different people. Had a pretty good feeling. They called me back for a second interview which I also thought went well. I was told I would receive a call on Monday with a update. Never heard anything. Pretty standard interview questions such as why sales and that type of thing. Most questions could have been answered off my resume. Pay seems decent if you bring on enough clients to raise your base

Interview Questions

• Totally standard interview questions. Why sales? What do you do in your free time? and so on   Answer Question

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Talener.

Interview

Contacted through LinkedIn by a recruiter. Pretty basic approach, similar to other recruiting methods.. talked about y resume, my interest, location, etc. Once passed the phone screen, the phone interview was held with the Office Director in the chosen location. A lot of talking about the office, the history of the company, the qualities they are looking for in a candidate