Talener Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Talener Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

2.5

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Talener (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and got interviewed at Talener in San Francisco.
    The recruiter who invited me came in and introduced first. He went through my resume and asked general questions which he could easily find in my resume. Then he introduced me to his team of 3 other people and I ended up answering to same questions again! The person who invited me had emailed about 2 job positions with prominent companies and when I asked about it, they said that they will get the details only next week. But I never heard from them again! Seems like they actually do not have ANY job positions which they claim to have and offer while talking on phone. It was a complete waste of time!

Interview Questions

• General questions which could easily be found from the resume itself.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Talener (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I found the position posted on a career site and it highlight recent college graduates so I applied. I had a phone interview within a week with an associate in their San Francisco office. It is important for me to say that at the time I was in New York seeking a position on the West Coast. After speaking with the associate the manager called be a few days later.

Both conversations were relatively straight forward; getting an idea for my work ethic, experience and desire to work as a recruiter ect.

After speaking with the manager in San Francisco he wanted me to come in for an on-site. Since I was in NY still they scheduled an on-site in their HQ in NY.

Walking into the office everyone was truly enjoying their work environment, someone must have closed a deal at the time because they were all cheering and clapping. Everyone was in casual clothing.

I interviewed with the CEO first, and three other recruiters. Again relatively straightforward interviewing, nothing surprising.

A few days later I hear from the Manager in SF and he said that he got good feedback but would not know for sure unless I came in house to their office.

Feeling confident I flew out the following week to interview.

The day I was scheduled to interview the Manager left the office early. I was put off by this however I interviewed with three other associates in the office. It went very well.

I called the manager several days after since I had not heard. He said he got great feedback from the associates and would get back to me after the weekend.

I didn't hear anything on Monday, sent him an email. Called the office on Tuesday and he was out sick.

I sent another email and NEVER received anything in return.

I found it EXTREMELY unprofessional ESPECIALLY after making a trip for the position after so many different interviews.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult, just very unprofessional in the way they handled the situation all together.   Answer Question