Talent Search People Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Talent Search People

2.0

International Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had to find a 6-month internship to finish my bachelor's degree and applied through Linkedin and their website. Had to follow up on my application a couple of times before they answered.

1) screening call + language tests
    2) skype interview
    3) assessment center.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself in three words?

And tell me one thing that you are trying to improve/working on/studying at the moment?

How do you see a recruitment process?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2017.

Interview

First, I received a pre-screening call. Then they told me they wanted to know me personally, and I came to the offices, 3 days later, I received an offer.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in May 2019.

Interview

Had the first interview with 3 people and then an unexpected phone interview with another person.
    This is how an interview can destroy a company's image to someone.
    The last phone interview I had was unexpected. The person who interviewed me was trying to convince me to apply to another position (this, mid-way of a recruitment process) and when I declined the proposal, she started to be super rude and arrogant talking to me, making me feel super uncomfortable and not being able to continue the interview on the way I was expecting.
    I did not get an offer but honestly, I would decline if I did.

HR Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2016.

Interview

2 Vorstellungsgespräche mit 3 Teamleadren und 1 Manager, sehr strukturiert, freundlich, interessiert, aufmerksam. Zuerst Angaben über die Bildung, dann den Rest des Lebenslaufs, die Art der Erfahrung im Detail, dann über Sprachen und Zukunftspläne

Interview Questions

• Warum möchtest du in einer Beratung arbeiten?   1 Answer