Talent Search People Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent Search People Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Talent Search People

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in January 2018.

Interview

I had three interviews: first a phone call, second f2f with team lead of the team, third f2f with manager. I really liked the vibe during the conversation. There was room to talk about experience and strong skills but also informal subjects. I got the feeling they had a clear picture of what type of person they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell what I am bringing in to a team   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Talent Search People

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Search People in January 2016.

Interview

Team exercise, an easy one about how to screen CVS and recruitment staff. it is nice having the opportunity to show your skills.. then it comes the 1 to 1 interviews with some peers and for sure the manager

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

Was quick and not really difficult, they hire very junior people with little experience. You have to meet 3-4 people including your manager and colleagues. Now they are doing assessment centers as well.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about your background, study and yr motivation to work for the company.   Answer Question