Talent Search People Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent Search People Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Talent Search People

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in December 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews in total before you got an answer if you get an offer. The whole process was very quick and they responded very fast. In general, the interviews gave a complete different image than how it was actually working in the company in the end.

Other Interview Reviews for Talent Search People

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2016.

Interview

They try to sell you that the company is the best thing ever, but after your first day you'll realize that it was all a bunch of lies.
    They seem to be very nice and easy going people but they are not!

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in January 2014.

Interview

A series of Skype calls with lot's of false promises being made.work is micro managed.i wouldn't recommend working for these people. this company does not value its employees and takes advantage of young people needing experience on their cvs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to Barcelona?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in November 2014.

Interview

The company made a really good impression during the interviews, I had 2 rounds of interviews, 1 via Skype and one via phone, spoke to 5 different individuals along this process. They were quick and decision was made quickly.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, profiles recruited, volumes handled, tools worked with   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2017.

Interview

First, I received a pre-screening call. Then they told me they wanted to know me personally, and I came to the offices, 3 days later, I received an offer.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in May 2019.

Interview

Had the first interview with 3 people and then an unexpected phone interview with another person.
    This is how an interview can destroy a company's image to someone.
    The last phone interview I had was unexpected. The person who interviewed me was trying to convince me to apply to another position (this, mid-way of a recruitment process) and when I declined the proposal, she started to be super rude and arrogant talking to me, making me feel super uncomfortable and not being able to continue the interview on the way I was expecting.
    I did not get an offer but honestly, I would decline if I did.