Taleo Client Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Client Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taleo (Dublin, CA) in June 2007.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview, asking for basic background information. Where worked, salary, etc. Made it past this first interview, and then set up a second interview in their office in Dublin, CA. I flew up there from southern california, stayed overnight then had a morning interview at their office... which was very nice. The interview was 2 hours long, and was with an employee at that office and a supervisor at one of their offices in Canada... I felt the interview went well, and once again we talked about background , and my knowledge of the company, some hypothetical situation questions. Two hours later , they gave me an IQ test/ short logic test. . Thought I did well on that, but when I followed up, they told me they'd given the job to another candidate. In talking to the supervisor I interviewed with, she told me that I appeared to be qualified for the role...Her manager decided on someone else. Not sure what I bombed out on, but didn't get the job...

Was a little bummed about this, as I was very interested in working there. Anyway... that''s my interview story.