Taleo In-house Counsel Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

In-house Counsel Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Taleo (Pleasanton, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I found a posting for an intern position with the company through a job search website. Originally, the position was a summer internship working for the in-house counsel of Taleo. However, after I had made repeated phone calls and sent numerous e-mails, their lack of professionalism in addressing candidates broke down our communications. They did not respond for weeks. When I followed up with them about a month after initial discussions of a position, they apologized for their failure in communication and brought me in for in-person interviews. After interviewing one-on-one with four different attorneys, I should have expected to hear nothing back for months. Once again, after I made repeated phone calls and sent numerous e-mails, they refused to respond and communications broke down again. At last I was told that I would hear from them regarding the position in August, 2010 (almost 5 months after starting this process), and I simply never heard back.

The process is extremely disorganized and their interview process was horribly misleading.

Interview Questions

• I don't really know what an intern does in this office, but tell me about why you are interested in working here?   Answer Question
  • There is no way that we'll be able to hire you after your internship, is that going to be a problem?   Answer Question