Taleo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taleo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.8

Systems Support Analyst Interview

Interview

Many phone calls with managers from different nationalities to check language skills.
    Background checks via hireright, went into a lot of details
    Extra logic tests by email
    Two interviews followed by an offer and negotiation

Interview Questions

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Taleo in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. Phone interview with recruiter, then with hiring manager follow by a virtual presentation with a panel. After that i got the offer in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Experience with virtual training environment, and content development software.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taleo in May 2011.

Interview

I did a phone interview with the hiring manager (he missed our 1st phone interview though), sent him samples of my work, he then wanted me to fly in to interview with him and his other team members. On site, everybody was professional and nice ironically except for the hiring manager I had already spoken to who ate his lunch during hs time with me, was the only one who had to ask me for my resume and decided he didn't like my writitng samples after all, which should've saved me from wasting my time out there. The cherry on top was I had to badger HR to get my expenses paid as he conveniently had forgotten to process it. Seemed like a good team of people but with an aloof silver spoon at the top.

Sales & Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Taleo in March 2011.

Interview

Have interviewed a number of times with Taleo for positions they say they have an immediate need to fill. Have done the interviews with Human Resource and have spoken to numerous hiring managers which all have provided excellent feedback and indicated I am right for the position. After that they go silent and don't return calls or emails. In one instance was told they went with another candidate but with each positions I've applied for, I've discovered they have never filled the opening. I'm not sure if it is an issue with budget or internal politics but each experiences has been an let down after receiving such positive responses from those who have interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about experiences as well as the usual tell me about yourself, how would others describe you, salary requirements ....   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Taleo in October 2010.

Interview

okay

Interview Questions

• Do you have the assertiveness to demand a discovery along with the sales rep?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Taleo in March 2010.

Interview

Process started with phone screens with hiring managers. Moved past that stage to phone interviews with peers. Then invited onsite for full day of interviewing across multiple departments. Questions asked during the interview were expected, no surprises. Interviewing with this company is also about personality fit with existing team. Use the opportunity to interview Taleo as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would break down silos between sales and marketing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was handled through HR/recruiting. Know what this job is paying in different metro areas across the US. Willing to negotiate on salary but not vacation.

Client Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taleo in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interviews discussion of my experience and comfort with the requirements of the new job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

offer was good - minor negotiation needed

Pre Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taleo in July 2008.

Interview

Met with recruiter first face to face. He then organised a meeting with the hiring manager.
    Met with hiring Manager in a casual face to face interview
    Met with Director in another casual face to face interview
    References checked
    Got Hired

It was a simple process and didn't take all that long Was competing with 3 others and got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated with the recruiter, so was able to up the base 10k from their original offer.