Taleo Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taleo Marketing Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taleo in May 2011.

Interview

I did a phone interview with the hiring manager (he missed our 1st phone interview though), sent him samples of my work, he then wanted me to fly in to interview with him and his other team members. On site, everybody was professional and nice ironically except for the hiring manager I had already spoken to who ate his lunch during hs time with me, was the only one who had to ask me for my resume and decided he didn't like my writitng samples after all, which should've saved me from wasting my time out there. The cherry on top was I had to badger HR to get my expenses paid as he conveniently had forgotten to process it. Seemed like a good team of people but with an aloof silver spoon at the top.

Other Interview Reviews for Taleo

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Taleo in March 2010.

Interview

Process started with phone screens with hiring managers. Moved past that stage to phone interviews with peers. Then invited onsite for full day of interviewing across multiple departments. Questions asked during the interview were expected, no surprises. Interviewing with this company is also about personality fit with existing team. Use the opportunity to interview Taleo as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would break down silos between sales and marketing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was handled through HR/recruiting. Know what this job is paying in different metro areas across the US. Willing to negotiate on salary but not vacation.