Talisma Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

3.1

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Hi there is written,tr and hr
     and written test consists of reasoning and verbal and I came for the developer role but they asked about ITIS related one in tr.They waited me up to 4 hours in between written test and tr and they asked unrelated one

Interview Questions

• About OS and Service desk and I think it as ITIS   1 Answer

Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Round 1: It was done at the recruitment agency and they check your communication skills and asking about your project.
    Round 2: Technical Round in that they asked all about SQL and also Writing some Queries.
    Round 3:HR Round

Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Went from the consultants side and the first round was aptitude(easy) and the second round was f2f where you will be asked more about your resume and they will check your general knowledge on overall industry.

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy. First round was aptitude. If u know the english then u can easily clear it.after that technical round they ask all about my college project and some questions on sql

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

They will conduct the Interview like you are going to place in Google. They will ask you to write atleast 10 pages of codings. It will take 5 hours to complete all the things and they will review your codings then they will go for HR. THen they will talk about salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Face to Face interview only.

Interview Questions

• Createing a session upon click of an html button and taking the value from html textbox using Javascript.
      Soap?,XML,Cross Join,write a funtion to display values as 2 4 6 10 16 upto n numbers.Web Services   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

they first shortlisted, and review and called up if I was interested for the phone interview, and scheduled the face to face interview, and later on with the presentation and again with the face to face interview, finally with the group interview and this was the process they followed. Sometimes they got delayed with the feedback. the HR is horrible with the feedback. they do not come back with the feedback at all.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

A detailed interview process. Test was there. Technical, logical and aptitude. Aptitude was tricky. But it was good to complete it. Techncial was a bit complicated. Lots of programming and language related questions especially on basic programming. Found it be confusing and complex. Interview as good. Some puzzles were asked. technical and HR interview were there. But it was not a hostile environment.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between a function and an object in C++?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

Multiple rounds and overall personality process

Interview Questions

• None really but overall process across multiple people across functions is an experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

1 Month