Talisman Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talisman Energy Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Talisman Energy (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

They contact you first and not through the agency. Interview board, they decide and let the interviewee know soon after they have made their decision. Best of luck.

Interview Questions

• What type of oil and gas experience do you have?   1 Answer

Talent Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talisman Energy (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

This was a professional and thorough recruiting process. One of the best I've had. Honest and engaging recruiter who knew the company, knew the role, and knew the hiring manager. Follow-up was timely and useful. Recruiter was helpful in explaining the structure of the organization and what to expect during the panel-interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle keeping a project going while org change is happening?   1 Answer

Geoscience Information Technologist Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talisman Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviews from the managers , behavioural question, after interview request for 5 referees which are done online 1 hr interview different question asked and average of 20 questions, call given from the hr then passed on to the management in the department that was applied for

Interview Questions

• What will you do if your manager asked you to use a software you are not familiar with ..   Answer Question

Network Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Talisman Energy in June 2013.

Interview

Very direct and to the point. Quite a few technical questions were asked and the process was very well communicated. By the end of the interview I had a good understanding of what they were looking for and we both knew that I was not a right fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail the TCP handshake   1 Answer

Graduate Geophysicist Interview

Interview

behavioural and technical interview in around 45 minutes

GIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Talisman Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2011.

Interview

First, it was with the team lead. About an hour long talking about past working experience. 2 weeks later, got called for the 2nd interview with the department head. It was mostly focused on interpersonal skills.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Talisman Energy (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in September 2009.

Interview

They asked" what salary do you want?" I said at least 2000 USD/month