Tallgrass Talent Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tallgrass Talent Group Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tallgrass Talent Group

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tallgrass Talent Group.

Interview

Found ad on internet. Filled out application. Received phone call from company. Everything was done over the phone. I told them work experience. They accepted me and submitted my name as a new employee. I got the job.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tallgrass Talent Group.

Interview

Over the phone interview to start the process. There was an application to fill out online as well and once you get the job, you get the company's handbook with rules and regulations.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience talking about products?   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

Done remotely, I have never met any of the supervisors. No sure if they even checked my references or background. You submit information they contact you by email, I have only spoken to my direct supervisor if there was a problem.

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tallgrass Talent Group (Commerce, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

This interview process was a transfer from one company to another. We basically went thru training on the premises. We registered for the website on the spot. Nice and smooth transition.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working in this industry.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating phase...

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tallgrass Talent Group (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Recommended by a friend, have never met anyone else in or from the company

Negotiation

None, you signed up and were offered opportunities. Few and far between in the beginning, Now at least they are every month.

Merchandising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tallgrass Talent Group (Missoula, MT) in March 2012.

Interview

The agency had a different name when they first contacted me (through my profile at NARMS) about a one-time/one-location client merchandising call in my area. As I understood it, they were estabished on the East cost already, but just beginning to build their business on a nationwide scale. They planned to focus on developing quickly in Montana and states like it, demographically -- the lower gross population, less consumers-per-capita states, that typically have supported less field work than the major markets do. The turn-around on is there are also far less experienced, professional contractors in these states, and agencies often struggle to find a professional whose available where and when needed -- or whom is willing to drive for work. In any case, as they indicated they would like to be able to count on me for futute work, i accepted the offer.

They began with an offer of $10 per hour, but negotiated up with me, to $13 per hour. As their primary goals were to confirm my ability to follow the guidelines of the assignment and fulfill the client order, beyond the brief negotiation, no voice-to-voice or 'skype-type' interview was conducted. As it turned out they had no other work for me for another 3 months, but when they finally had client assignments in my area, they called on me, as promised. I credit them for integrity on that point. . Also, t hey agreed to pay me a stabding minimum of $13 per hour,ongoing. Though their online system is slick, the work guidelines on several of the jobs I did over another 6 month's time were unclear or incorrect according to location management. I had a scheduling conflict once, though, and they were very helpful and kindly about my request to reschedule. All-in-all. i feel they are honest and fair-minded people to work with, and I trust they will iron out the details involved with providing remote client services.

Interview Questions

• There was little-to-no interview process for me to refer to, in this case. would say that communication, overall, with this company was moderately difficult, -- especially the first few months. I had to be persistent about getting questions answered, and it was disconcerting when clients had different info than I did. The situation seemed to improve a lot, after the company changed names, and officially became Tallgrass Talent Group, but the grocery cut-out jobs left me feeling wary about accepting more assignments for them   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me $10 per hour (or roughly $15 per every approximately one-and-a-half hour job). I countered that I can not accept assignments for less than $12 per hour and prefer to be paid $14 -- to which they re-countered with an offer to compromise with me at $13 per hour. Their stated focus on bringing more work to my region motivated my initial agreement to the terms.suggested. Had that happened more quickly, I would very likely have remained available to them. Despite discomforting discrepancies, early on, my limited interactions with the congenial staff were pleasant and they cheerfully saw that issues did not stray so far out of hand as to become unresolvable, In retrospect, I suspect the staff was capable but overwhelmed. I'm reasonably confident I would find them running a tighter ship by this time, bow -- a full 18 months since I worked with them.

Product Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tallgrass Talent Group (Woodstock, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Written Profile, with past employers listed, was really just a job application online,. There was no formal office or phone interview. Everything was an online application, that you filled out.
    I had to write a history of my experiences and provide a picture/

Interview Questions

• Asked about any sales or demonstrator experiences,wanted a personal profile with pictures.
      There really wasn't an interview per say, it was on online application process, with a required written profile of yourself, and your skills.   1 Answer