Tally Solutions Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 1, 2017

3.4

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

there were two rounds
1)online test: aptitude test(very basic ) and three codes for 1,2 and 5 marks
2)technical and hr: those who got selected had to go to the company's office for interview rounds
8 student from college got selected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tally Solutions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Initial aptitude + coding round
    Group discussion: Who is more likely to succeed - street smart or book smart person
    Technical interview: Questions on data structions, algorithms, graph theory, puzzles, coding questions
    HR+technical interview: More questions on basics of CS and questions about myself

Interview Questions

• Given a time, write a program to find angle between hour and minute hand of the clock.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Full techincal interview with question from all area like algorithms, data structures, SQL, C/C++. Overall the interviewer was very calm in the complete interview building and connecting the question together and raising the difficult level of the interview. However, i thoroughly enjoyed the interview as the questions, the order and constant interaction made it feel like a discussion to solve some questions rather than a interrogation and judgement meet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Total 5 rounds were there
    1.aptitude test
    2.coding round
    3.technical round 1
    4.technical round 2
    5.hr
    It was well planned interview process...Best I ever seen .panel was so friendly .There intension is not to hire someone who is not analytical .they keep the things simple .concentrate more on data structure oops and puzzle.

Interview Questions

• Data structure.....linked list.....
      Insert a node ...
      C++...virtual class and method
      Puzzles...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Smooth
    Setting the good expectations of the job role

Interview Questions

• Questions about UDP and TCP sockets and select system call
      C++ programming skill.
      network layer
      Data Structure
      Algorithm   Answer Question

Got an another offer, near to home

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tally Solutions.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bangalore).
    Three rounds interview conducted - Two technical rounds in which there were two papers one was objective type logical ability test and second was subjective and final round was face to face.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not on pseudo code or algorithm.... they wanted hard-core coders.... with perfection. Takes lot of gap in between every round. One can prepare well as the rounds progress   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Difficult Questions - Raised from Computer Science Graph theory.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Two technical rounds. More questions on data structures and basics of C/C++. Multi threading is generally not asked. But still be prepared. Knowledge of databases and file system.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions.

Interview

It consisted of five rounds including the written test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First step is elitmus test, where you need to get a good score. Then you will be called to bangalore to give a written test which contain aptitude questions and some subjective questions on Programming, data structures and DBMS. Be clear with your basics and you will get through. After this, you will be going through 3 Interview rounds each of which is elimination round after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• You will be gettings questions mainly on linked lists, dealing with strings and DBMS.   Answer Question