Tally Solutions Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tally Solutions Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2016

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Initial aptitude + coding round
Group discussion: Who is more likely to succeed - street smart or book smart person
Technical interview: Questions on data structions, algorithms, graph theory, puzzles, coding questions
HR+technical interview: More questions on basics of CS and questions about myself

Interview Questions

• Given a time, write a program to find angle between hour and minute hand of the clock.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tally Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Full techincal interview with question from all area like algorithms, data structures, SQL, C/C++. Overall the interviewer was very calm in the complete interview building and connecting the question together and raising the difficult level of the interview. However, i thoroughly enjoyed the interview as the questions, the order and constant interaction made it feel like a discussion to solve some questions rather than a interrogation and judgement meet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Total 5 rounds were there
    1.aptitude test
    2.coding round
    3.technical round 1
    4.technical round 2
    5.hr
    It was well planned interview process...Best I ever seen .panel was so friendly .There intension is not to hire someone who is not analytical .they keep the things simple .concentrate more on data structure oops and puzzle.

Interview Questions

• Data structure.....linked list.....
      Insert a node ...
      C++...virtual class and method
      Puzzles...
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Smooth
    Setting the good expectations of the job role

Interview Questions

• Questions about UDP and TCP sockets and select system call
      C++ programming skill.
      network layer
      Data Structure
      Algorithm
      Answer Question

Got an another offer, near to home

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tally Solutions.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bangalore).
    Three rounds interview conducted - Two technical rounds in which there were two papers one was objective type logical ability test and second was subjective and final round was face to face.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not on pseudo code or algorithm.... they wanted hard-core coders.... with perfection. Takes lot of gap in between every round. One can prepare well as the rounds progress   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Difficult Questions - Raised from Computer Science Graph theory.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Two technical rounds. More questions on data structures and basics of C/C++. Multi threading is generally not asked. But still be prepared. Knowledge of databases and file system.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions.

Interview

It consisted of five rounds including the written test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First step is elitmus test, where you need to get a good score. Then you will be called to bangalore to give a written test which contain aptitude questions and some subjective questions on Programming, data structures and DBMS. Be clear with your basics and you will get through. After this, you will be going through 3 Interview rounds each of which is elimination round after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• You will be gettings questions mainly on linked lists, dealing with strings and DBMS.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tally Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It started with a written test that include few aptitude questions and rest of them technical questions which are subjective in nature.
    Got interview call after two weeks. It was a three step process which started with technical round 1 in which pointers, data structures and DBMS was asked. Main emphasis is on pointers and linked list.
    After this round one program of linked list was given.
    Last round was HR round which turned out to more of technical nature.

Interview Questions

• In HR round design of word processor was asked which was pretty unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.
    The CTC is very different from in hand salary.
    Please don't get fooled by high CTC.