Tampa General Hospital Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tampa General Hospital Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tampa General Hospital

2.8

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tampa General Hospital.

Interview

Two month process total including phone and in person interviews, lond distance so I flew in twice for in person and panel interviews as well as drug and background screen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, offer was acceptable and I was pleased.

Other Interview Reviews for Tampa General Hospital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tampa General Hospital (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

What a disaster. Job requirements changed 3 times during the process, 2 full work days of interviews -one half day, one phone. Some interviewers were unprepared, had no idea why I was there. Paper system didn't sync with online, test intended for clinical providers but position administrative.

Over four months, I waited weeks waiting for basic updates from absentee/unprofessional recruiters, staff were unable to answer questions about career options and/or EOE. Two implied offers for two different positions, lowballed on the second, then offer rescinded following request for clarity. I've never been so confused during a hiring process. Nor disappointed.

A shame, as this is a beautiful facility...and I did meet some really nice people along the way. Still, they have a cultural issue that needs to be addressed.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about Employee X, Y or Z?
      What do you think about current area strategies?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Very easy going and stress free. I met one on one with the hiring manager first. I then met with human resources. Overall, a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this facility.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tampa General Hospital in June 2008.

Interview

HR staff friendly and outgoing. Very professional.

Negotiation

Typical negotiation.