Tampa General Hospital Office Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Office Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tampa General Hospital (Tampa, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

I had three interviews before receiving a job offer. The first with an HR Recruiter, second with HR and hiring Director and lastly with hiring a Director and department VP.
Prior to the interview being held at TGH, I was working with a Staffing Agency so I also had two interviews with them. The first involved computer testing and the second was a face-to-face interview.
TGHno longer works with staffing/temporary agencies. They hire direct.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused on past experience with supervising staff. If I've previously completed hiring, disciplinary action and terminating employees.   1 Answer
  • They explored my past experience with budgeting responsibilities; including forecasting for both operational and staffing costs.   1 Answer
  • They explored my education, trainings that I've attended, skill sets with various computer applications and any awards or certifications I hold.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had multiple phone conversations directly with the TGH HR Recruiter. They decided to eliminate the staffing agency during this process, however I did remain under the staffing agencies payroll for the first 90 days before coming onboard with TGH as a permanent, full time employee. The transition at that time was smooth and seamless.