Tampa General Hospital Sterile Processing Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

Sterile Processing Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tampa General Hospital (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very surface level, impersonal conversation with Dept. Manager. And this was weeks after completing a very lengthy test on (I can only assume) my personality. Many customer service oriented questions, asked multiple times over using slightly varied wording in order to try and trip ou up. Only then did I arrive at the actual "application", which was in and of itself lengthy. This seems to be how they weed the wheat from the chaffe. Weeks later, I was contacted via phone and invited in for an interview. Upon finally finding the Dept., I was made to feel almost foolish because my instructions for arrival were not very clear. When we met, it was clear she (the manager) was very obviously not much of a people person, asked generic questions about previous experience, education, where do I see myself in 5 years, etc. She then asked what size gloves I wore, stepped away, and came back with a tray for me to assemble in order to "test" me. One of the most humiliating and unprofessional interviews I've ever experienced.

Interview Questions