Tanner Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tanner

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tanner

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tanner (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick interview followed by an offer to visit the office for further interviews. Weird interview. Got a strange vibe from the interviewer enough that I flat out didn't 'want' to move forward. He discussed some topics probably not OK for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Think of the 'most' difficult experience you've 'ever' had in your life and tell me what you did.   1 Answer

Tanner Response

Feb 8, 2016 – Director

Thank you for the honest feedback you gave us four months ago! Since then, we have had some internal discussions a review of the kinds of questions we want to use (and not use) moving forward. We are... More

Other Interview Reviews for Tanner

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tanner (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

Excellent process. They were great to me. Interviews on campus were high pressure because the number of people competing for a few coveted spots, but the interviewers were professional appropriate, and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What strengths do you have that could help contribute to our culture immediately?   2 Answers