Tanner Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.3

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tanner Health System (Carrollton, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

First I spoke with Human Resources. They asked the typical interview questions. I took a typing test. Next I interviewed with the hiring manager. She told me a about the job and asked a few questions about my skills and strengths and weaknesses.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tanner Health System (Carrollton, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

brief wanted me to work part time for 9.00 an hour> Glass door had nothing to do with this job interview. I have to work full time 40 hours and need a job now. I could have done a lot more than a desk clerk I could have worked upstairs in administration or payroll or even sales.

Interview Questions

• would I consider working part time   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tanner Health System (Carrollton, GA).

Interview

Answer interview questions at HR. Answer questions about past employment and experience. After talking with HR you will go to the department to speak with the supervisor. If everyone likes you they will offer employment.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tanner Health System (Carrollton, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

New Grad First interview was laid back and relaxed. Basically talked about current and past experience. I was asked if I had any questions. I did ask about the orientation for New Grad RNs, benefits, and shifts available for this position. It moved quickly and I was offered the next interview with a panel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a client.   1 Answer

Patient Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tanner Health System (Carrollton, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

general interview...it took them months to call me for the interview...tobacco/dug test/background check required...i interviewed with the HR personnel then she called the department supervisor and he came and interviewed with me and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tanner Health System.

Interview

Applied online for this position at a minimum of five times. It seems to take awhile to get into this company, probably due to it being a smaller company in a small town (meaning most people know someone who can at least get them an interview) I knew no one, and it took quite a while to receive an interview. I met with an HR rep, who interviewed me, then introduced me to the hiring manager, who asked additional questions. Everyone was very professional. I received a call back approximately two weeks later from HR informing me I received the position. I also had to take a typing test at the beginning of the interview before I spoke with anyone.

Interview Questions

• This was so long ago, the only thing I remember being asked were the typical questions (tell me about a previous time when you handled an upset customer, tell me about your previous work, what did you like most about your previous jobs)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was inexperienced and young...no negotiation on my part due to ignorance.

Patient Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tanner Health System (Carrollton, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Went to first interview. Things went great the interviewer told me I did well. And I should hear back sometime that week. So a few hours after the interview. I got a call for a second interview a few days later. At that interview I was told about the job. He didn't ask me anymore interview questions. Told me what location I would be working. A lot of basic information that made me feel as if I had the job. But I checked online a week later and it said they were proceeding with other candidates. Didn't even check my references.

Health Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tanner Health System.

Interview

Was contacted by phone to set up initial interview, HR lady was very nice and willing to work with my school schedule. Scheduled appointment for the next day. Interview was very laid back, easy questions, and then I went to interview with the boss of my department. That interview was also very laid back and she Didn't really ask many questions, just told me about the position.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about your current job, what would it be?   Answer Question

Human Resource Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tanner Health System (Carrollton, GA).

Interview

I interviewed with such a lovely person. She was great and had an amazing sense of humor. I felt we hit it off but I didn't get the job. I had to take the Word and Excel test which was fairly easy if you used the programs before. A drug test is required but an alcohol and nicotine test is too. No smoking or drinking when working for this company. They also encourage exercising. Very health oriented (of course considering it's a medical center)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tanner Health System (Carrollton, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

It was very casual and helpful. It was one on one which is my favorite way to interview. They were very open about what they were looking for. They helped me grow as a nurse.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Tanner?   1 Answer