TaraVista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TaraVista

MHC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fitchburg, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TaraVista (Fitchburg, MA) in January 2020.

Interview

I actually had a great interview experience with TaraVista. I met with two women who were really nice. The interview was easier than I anticipated but maybe it was because the women interviewing had great energy which helped me feel relaxed which allowed me to feel more confident.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how I was able to cope after a stressful work experience. This was important to me because it showed me that they had concerns about me and my overall well-being as an employee/person   Answer Question

RN MSN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TaraVista.

Interview

Got called by HR sent up a time to go in. The CNO arrived late and was very condescending to me . I heard that she is verbally abusive but I came in anyway to see for myself and yes the staff is right she comes off being very high and mighty and talks down to you. Maybe they need to look at this because a lot of people left because of her and she was let go from
    Metro West for the same thing hmmmmmm problem.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to handle this being you have your MSN and you were in Education.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TaraVista.

Interview

I interviewed with the head psych nurse. My previous experience qualified me well for the position. She seemed less interested in my past experience than in getting an idea of how empathetic and compassionate I am.

Interview Questions

• She asked me if I would be OK with leading AA meetings as part of the patient's treatment.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Devens, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TaraVista (Devens, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called by human resources to schedule an interview, and scheduled it for the next day. I arrived early, but the interview with the CNO started 10 minutes late. It was clear almost immediately that she had not looked at my resume at all ahead of time. Fortunately I brought a printed version. She immediately focused in on the fact I hadn't worked over the last 6 months, to which I explained why I had to take a leave of absence. To quote her response, "So you left your job without having another job? And there's a gap...This is a red light." I explained the circumstances, but despite this, she was unable to move beyond the fact that I had to take a leave for 6 months. She told me right then and there "I'm sorry, I'd love to help you, but I can't. It's a new facility and I can't take the risk" I'm not sure what 'risk' she was afraid of, because if she actually LOOKED at my resume she would see that I've been dedicated to the jobs I've had, working between 2-3 years at each position. I politely thanked her anyway & left. I just felt like it was over before it began. If she had just looked at my resume before HR called, she could have seen this "gap" and just not scheduled an interview, instead of letting me waste my time and gas. Their loss!! ;)

Interview Questions

• 1.) Why did you leave your last job
      2.) Why is there a gap?