Target Interview Questions in Anderson, SC | Glassdoor

Target Interview Questions in Anderson, SC

Flow Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Anderson, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

The first time I went for an interview I was interviewed by two people. The first interview was with the head of HR for that location. It was very brief, about 15 minutes. The second interview was with a mid-level management person. This was about 30 minutes. I was told that the store would follow up with me in 2 to 3 days if I had been selected for a third interview with Senior Management. It took closer to 10 days. When I showed up for the third interview was during a holiday so there was no Senior Management to speak with me. There was a brief interview with another middle management team member. after that I met with the HR lady and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult time you had on one of your previous jobs and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Guest Service Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Anderson, SC).

Interview

There were 2 interviews back to back and then the store manager talked to me for a few minutes. There were a lot of questions. The first one was definitely the hardest but I had a very stoic interviewer.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specifics but they were a lot harder than I was expecting. There were a lot of "tell me about a time...) questions.   Answer Question

Instocks Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Anderson, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

I received a call asking if I was interested in a position, they scheduled an interview with me the following morning. I arrived at the interview and was asked to take a quick test about sinarios and what I would do. I went in the interview room and was asked to do a follow up interview right after with the general manager, then I received an employment offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here, describe a time when's, the usual.   Answer Question

Soft Lines Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Target (Anderson, SC) in May 2012.

Interview

Went in for 1st interview they asked me why I wanted to work at target and my experience that relates to the job an some situational questions she asked if I could came back for a second interview so I did and that manager asked me same kind of questions after that I had an interview with the HR she asked me one question that they had already asked me and then I asked questions and was offered the job

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a problem with a co worker and how did you handle it   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to work in a group to complete something   Answer Question

Negotiation

None I think they pay everyone the same

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Anderson, SC) in July 2009.

Interview

I went for an interview and it was harder than I expected just have hope!!!