Target Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

58 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Distribution Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

By far the best interview process I've been through. Everyone I spoke with was extremely friendly and made sure you had a clear understanding of what was expected in the interview.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday, got a phone call on Monday and got hired on the spot Tuesday. Explained the benefits and what I was expected to do as a Starbucks Bartista.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What is your job experience like? Tell me about a time...   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

1 interview with very friendly people. They seemed as if they were interviewing multiple people but it was just 1:2. They were nice and explained the job position well. I didn't get any farther than that first interview.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Don't bother calling them, an employee only tell you to wait for HR to call. I told them that I've been waiting for a few days and the person on the phone responded with a negative attitude and hung up on me. Never received a phone call for weeks. They emailed an rejection by saying that there wasn't an opening anymore.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They used target selection interview techniques, it is an effective process and was a great learning experience. There were 3 upper management people that randomly asked behavioral and situational questions that require that you give specific examples from personal experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to fire or discipline an employee?   Answer Question

Flow Associate/Presentation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

They called me right away as soon as I finished up my application online. I had an interview the following week. They seemed very interested. However it took them a full 3 weeks to contact me back saying when they're going to be doing orientation. then calling me back the day of orientation to say they had to reschedule the orientation.

Interview Questions

• They asked the basic questions like "Why do you want to work for Target?"   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was tough. Don't think that you can simply Google, "interview questions" and you'll be prepared for this. They structure their interviews be sure that you have to and can think on your feet; remain calm; and tell a cohesive and comprehensive story/answer.
    They are also looking for your ethics and personality to be displayed through the entirety of the interview. So be sure to talk about a hobby of yours or a group that you do/did that you are passionate about. Target wants to hire people, not robots. It's okay for every answer to not be 100% perfect, but smile, ask questions and do your research on Target before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you made a mistake?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for retail?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you went against leadership (boss, professor, ect.) effectively.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you excelled in a leadership role.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you professionally overcame an obstacle.   Answer Question

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was called in for first interview about a week after I applied for the position at the job kiosk in the store. After completing first interview, I went directly to a second interview. Almost all of the questions are situational. They want answers given in three parts. Situation. Behavior. Outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about of time when you were interrupted at work.   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Situation Behavior Outcome Style interview where you need to fully answer all parts of the question fully. Be prepared to ask your interviewer questions as well. Suggest that you have several scenarios prepared that you can leverage to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received feedback that you didn't agree with.   Answer Question

Asset Protection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the ETL-AP and the Store Manager. The interview was fairly easy. Some of the questions were confusing. I picked out main points in the questions and used my past Asset Protection experience to answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when.....   1 Answer