Target Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.5

123 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Distribution Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

By far the best interview process I've been through. Everyone I spoke with was extremely friendly and made sure you had a clear understanding of what was expected in the interview.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday, got a phone call on Monday and got hired on the spot Tuesday. Explained the benefits and what I was expected to do as a Starbucks Bartista.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What is your job experience like? Tell me about a time...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Austell, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by team leader and then store manager. Asked questions off of a script and noted my answers. Team leader was really laidback but professional. He told me all the opportunities available and offered me the job

Executive Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

1 interview with very friendly people. They seemed as if they were interviewing multiple people but it was just 1:2. They were nice and explained the job position well. I didn't get any farther than that first interview.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Target (Canton, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very quick and to the point. Three different managers interview you. Things like how would you handle a situation, what are your past experiences, are you organized, and tjings of that nature.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what redcard and cartwheel are?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Don't bother calling them, an employee only tell you to wait for HR to call. I told them that I've been waiting for a few days and the person on the phone responded with a negative attitude and hung up on me. Never received a phone call for weeks. They emailed an rejection by saying that there wasn't an opening anymore.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Kennesaw, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

There was an on-campus interview with Target Stores recruiters. They would ask a series of questions and generally try to get to know the interviewee better. The answers needed to be detailed and well thought out.

Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Conyers, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not very long. Once your online application is in, you won't have to fill out anything else at the interview. I went during a hiring event, so there was a lot of people. They call you to wait in the break room, then you are called one by one to answer interview questions.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They used target selection interview techniques, it is an effective process and was a great learning experience. There were 3 upper management people that randomly asked behavioral and situational questions that require that you give specific examples from personal experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to fire or discipline an employee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hiram, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Hiram, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR where she asked me my availability and why I want to work for Target then scheduled me an interview the next day. I interviewed with a guy who was very laid back, friendly, he didn't make me feel nervous. He told me he would ask me 4 simple questions ( situational questions) told me to answer them by explaining what happened, what did I do, and what was the outcome. Once finished he told me I did good and he told me to sit back in the waiting area to have a second interview. I interviewed with another guy he was pretty cool and relaxed. Same situational questions but different from previous interviewer. He also talked to me about Targets RedCard and about my availability and told me to sign a form confirming my availability. He told me to have a seat and I would speak to the lady in HR who originally contacted me. Waited 5mins and she went over my interview I had and told me about the probation period which is 90 days and after the probation period you will be able to cross-train. Honestly if you read the reviews from others on glassdoor it will really help you out. I've done research on here and the questions that they ask are the same that everyone has mentioned.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for target?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you had to stand up for yourself and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you were interrupted in the middle of your work and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question