Target Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.3

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Guest Service Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Wilmington, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was informal. Interviewed by two separate managers. Target members make you feel welcome and are very personable. The questions asked were easily answered with good common sense.

Interview Questions

• A situation where i did not agree with decisions made at a previous employer.   Answer Question

EXPRESS TEAM MEMBER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Target (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick interview. Mainly on how you would handle x situation. Best way to approach is to say how you have in the past or would if you encountered it. They ask your strengths and weaknesses also.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult interaction you have had with a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Floor/Softlines Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saugus, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Saugus, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by Softlines Team Leader. She was super nice and easy to talk to. We just chat a little and then she asked me few standard questions from a sheet and noted my answers. 10 minutes later I was interviewed by one of Executive Team Leaders. The process was the same, a little chat and then about 5 questions from a sheet. He noted my answers on the paper. I was then offered a job.

Asset Protection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was straight forward and straight to the point, Very simple told what the job description was if you were interested if so you will continue the interview then HR calls for a follow up next step.

EXPRESS TEAM MEMBER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Super easy, walk in, interviewed 2 HR reps, was asked some simple scenario-based questions about prior experience in customer service. Gave my availability and got the offer. Signed off for a background check and got my orientation date. They did not administer a drug test (MA location).

Interview Questions

• Think of a past experience where you had to be assertive.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Cambridge, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Q and A with supervisors
    Very pleasant experience,low pressure,and supervisors very easy to speak with.A casual interview experience that let me know that the work experience with would be great. I felt really valued and seen in the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict with a coworker   1 Answer

Hardlines Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Quick and simple interview, wasn't kept waiting for long and asked typical retail interview questions, spoke to two people, manager and veteran employee, got interview within 2 weeks of filling out application

GSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoughton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Stoughton, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview within a week. i was interviewed by three different people, they were mostly intrested in my responses to situational questions.

Interview Questions

• how would i handle being in a situation where i disagreed with my supervisor.   1 Answer

Sales Floor/Softlines Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two people that interviewed me, the manager and the HR manager.
    Both were very nice people, especially the HR manager she had an upbeat personality which made me feel less nervous. They both asked the same questions mostly about my past work experience. The whole process was about 30 mins or less.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Target (Kingston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

After filling out an application the customer service rep scheduled an appointment for that afternoon with an assistant manager. He was friendly and gave me good information about job duties, scheduling, transferring if I moved to college next year and benefits of working for large company. Asked about experience and told him about summer job at summer day camp and ice cream store. We got interrupted a few times and he felt bad but it was fine. Lasted 20 minutes left and called two days later to start training .