Target Cart Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.2

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was 2 interviews the first 1 was nice and easy they asked me a couple of questions maybe about 10 and then the second interview was pretty much the same thing just with a different person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was pretty nice, i went in confident, they took my took a room and asked me some questions, was pretty smooth from there. After it was over, they offered me a position. It was pretty nice overall.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with your supervisor?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Chesterfield, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

Lots of open-ended questions about your character, asking specific times you had helped someone or went above and beyond in a certain situation. Being able to talk about yourself and your experiences is crucial. Overall, very laid back experience, interviewer was very friendly and didn't rush you for a response.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you went out of your way to help someone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Tulsa, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on the internet. Called a week later. Interviewed in person. They talked about how great everyone got along and how easy it was to move up and how I was going to be full time but it was all a lie and the ones who interviewed me were some of the worst managers I have ever had the displeasure of working under.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you do if a guest (can't say customer) is angry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Bellevue, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

3 separate interviews are given. If they feel you are qualified after the first one, you will advance to the second interview and so forth until all interviews are completed. They are fairly easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict in a work setting environment?   Answer Question

Cart Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target in January 2016.

Interview

It really was a simple process, I had the interview today. It honestly took half an hour in total including waiting. I applied and had an interview 2 days later. The interview is actually pretty easy. I had 2 interviews and then met with a hiring manager to discuss hours. The first interview started with them asking about any time I needed off and then about why I wanted to work there. Then they asked me 4 situational questions. The next interviewer came in soon after and asked why I chose to apply for this position. Then they asked 4 more situational questions. It is best to answer them honestly, I was not prepared for the questions at all but I found them pretty easy to answer. A good amount of questions are basically asking you to explain a time you needed to do something particular, how you did it, and the outcome. Then they asked if I had any questions. Definitely ask questions. It really shows you care about working there and I actually impressed my interviewer by asking a few questions. I was hired on the spot and discussed hours and orientation right after. They also no longer drug test. Also, both of my interviewers were very friendly and definitely made me feel more comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to stand up for yourself and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Lakewood, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was given the chance to interview about a week later. There were two interviews. One was just to ask a bit about myself and such. The second was the HR interview. I was a bumbling idiot and almost said the f-word, only omitting the last consonant sound. So, even though it has only been a day, I am assuming I did not get this job for obvious reasons.

Interview Questions

• When have you experienced a work-related conflict and how did handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Asheville, NC).

Interview

Very easy process, I applied online got a phone call within a week and set up a phone interview. Had the interview, the lady actually told me I had the best interview answers she's ever heard haha. Then went in that day for an in person interview, they asked the same "Tell me about a time" questions and it went well. I was basically offered the job, and just had to come back 4 days later when the HR lady was working and was offered the job and I accepted. Very easy process even for me a first time interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with someone you disagreed with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Thousand Oaks, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

There is two interviews and generally if you pass the first interview they are going to hire you. The interviews happen on the same day, if they end it after the first interview and say well call you to let you know, there not going to call you and you didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you and a previous employee had a disagreement. How do you resolve this disagreement?   Answer Question

Cart Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Well it is pretty straight forward, you apply and with a week or two they will call you if you can come in for an interview, if you can't you will do one through phone. Depending on whether or not you passed that one you will move on to the next, it is a 3 interview process, very easy. Don't worry with 3 interviews, they are essentially the same questions mostly situations.