Target Cashier Interview Questions in Ohio | Glassdoor

Target Cashier Interview Questions in Ohio

Updated May 19, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in University Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (University Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied on Sunday got a call back on Monday for an interview on Tuesday first interview asked situational questions and then the second came five mins and basically told me they would call me the next to come in and fill out my paperwork

Interview Questions

• How did you use your attitude to make a situation better   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Toledo, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied on a Monday and was called to schedule a phone interview on a Tuesday. The phone interview was scheduled for Thursday and an in-person inverview was scheduled after that. During the first phone call, she just asked about availability. The phone interview consisted of four questions (exactly the ones already written on this website) and then she described the job and the requirements. The in-person interview consisted of four more questions (exactly the same ones written on this website) and they were all different than the first ones. At the end of the interview, they offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to multitask and how did you accomplish all your goals.
      Name a time you had to work with a difficult person and how did you deal with him or her.
      Name a time you went above and beyond in your job.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Massillon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Massillon, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I was first interviewed by a team leader. He then referred me to the head of HR for the second part of the interview. They asked about my past experience and different situational questions.

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (West Chester, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with HR about confirming my application, scheduling an interview and giving my avaliability. This was followed by an interview in person by two senior team leaders who asked situational questions as well as questions about my previous job experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a disagreement with a coworker?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Tay called me about three days after I applied online. I was interviewed by two different people who asked questing like "Describe a time where you had to work with someone you didn't like". After both interviews were over, they left the room to talk about how I did. When they came back, they offered me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Dayton, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

two interviews, pretty easy. they just had you interview with two different people at two different times. the questions were easy enough and they didn't make it more nerve wracking than it needed to be. i did get lectured about getting red cards though which was annoying.

Anonymous Employee in Avon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Avon, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

You sit down in a room and they ask you pretty basic questions about yourself and what you've done so far. You will then do another interview with an employee. I was all very basic and relaxed. They were very friendly throughout. You will also be offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about awards and extracurriculars that I did in High school.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick and easy. I went in for my interview and met with a manager working at Target; he asked me a few questions and overall they were not very difficult to respond to. The manager was extremely kind and easy to communicate with and the whole process took less than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you possess that you think will help you achieve your best in your position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in TroTownshipood, OH

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (TroTownshipood, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Filled out application at in-store kiosk computer . 2 weeks later got a call to schedule interview . Came in for interview a little before scheduled time . Instructed to fill out questonaire on the computer . after that i was taken back and interviewed by a lady . she was very polite and mannerable as was I . She asked me a few questions from a Target interview packet . after she asked about 4 questions , she said i did very well . I shook her hand and she said a second interviewer would be entering in a moment . after a few minutes a second lady entered with a similar packet , also very nice and very mannerable . she only asked me two questions and was also very impressed with my answers . The whole process took about 45 minutes . after the 2nd interview she asked if i was available to come in the next day to fill out some stuff . thats when i was offered the job . Nothing really too difficult , seeing as i thoroughly prepared . very good experience overall

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Target?   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you worked with a group and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you addressed someone else's needs?   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you worked with someone to complete a task ? what was the outcome ?   Answer Question
    • What is one of your strength's and one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation . Offered a set price a little above minimum wage