Target Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

2.4

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Arvada, CO).

Interview

I got a call, they asked me what positions I was interested in, when my availability was and when I could come in for an interview. I went in, had two interviews in the same day and was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How does target stand out from other retail stores?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume online, then had a phone call with the manager. It was followed by an in person interview. The interview was about 30 minutes long and I was asked about 10 questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Arvada, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come in for a hiring event, and immediately the store manager brought me to his office. He asked me a few questions about myself and then some more in-depth questions about my reactions and attitudes towards things. A lot of them were "tell me about a time when..."

Cart Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was 2 interviews the first 1 was nice and easy they asked me a couple of questions maybe about 10 and then the second interview was pretty much the same thing just with a different person.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Lone Tree, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

They call you in and just run down about 4 questions. These questions are typical interview questions like name a time you had an annoying customer. Business casual is good for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to do something you were not familiar with and what happened?   Answer Question

Cashier/Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parker, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Parker, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Not terribly long, but meticulous. Managers were very nice and understanding. Though the questions were quite annoying and describing a situation. Manager said it would have been better to call the interviewer sir or madam, which I get to be polite but I don't see why mister or miss would be wrong.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to ask for help from someone while doing something, like babysitting.   Answer Question

Flow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheridan, CO

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Sheridan, CO).

Interview

Applied online and got called within 3 days. Interviewed next day. Had two interviews same day, with two managers. Went very well. Hired of the spot. Orientation few days after that. Started work two days after orientation.

Target Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Was asked to wait by the fitting rooms, had my first interview with the Human Resources leader and they just asked me a few questions like "tell me about a time where you've developed leadership in a certain situation", then I was asked to wait for I could get a second interview from the Assests Protection team leader, and they asked me similar questions. It was very easy. The First Lady came back and hired me on the spot. I started a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you've shown leadership.   1 Answer

Instocks and Logistics Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy. Applied online, got called in. Sat down with three management members. One was Human resources, the other was the executive team leader, the final one being the regular team leader. They each asked different questions, HR the background stuff, ETL my ability to work in a team and ambition, Team leader was my specific skills and how they would work in the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a guest if they interrupted you during an important task?

How have you dealt with team conflict in the past?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Arvada, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called by Target the day after I applied online. A quick phone screen was conducted by a rather humorless and unfriendly woman. I was scheduled for an in person interview the next day. During the interview, I was asked about the red card and cartwheel. I was also asked a series of behavioral questions. I was then asked to return for a second interview a few days later with the team leader. Another series of behavioral questions were asked. I was then asked to stay and meet the HR person who wanted to know things like where I see myself in 5 years. After the interviews a background check was run, which took about a week to clear.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation offered. I was told how much they pay, and that was that.