Target ETL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target ETL Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Target (Akron, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

For most people it was a long and tedious process. others it was a matter of weeks. for me it was about 2 months total. several rounds of interviews. 1 interview has several interviewers. Final interview is with the district team leader. Typical management/ situational questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

ETL Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Situational based interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they offer you a salary based on experience.

ETL Interview

Interview

3 Interviews with Management

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

ETL Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Interview process is different then most employers. Target is looking for leaders, so any thing you can say about past leadership experience is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you disagreed with your boss. What was the situation and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little room to negotiate, but doesn't hurt to try.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Kansas City, KS) in October 2013.

Interview

I was emailed about next day interviews at my campus. The first interview was simply answering PAR (Problem, Action, Result) based questions about 6 questions. After I passed the first interview I was emailed a questionnaire that has many situations and asks you what you would do. It takes about 2 hrs. The second interview lasted 30 mins and had 6-7 questions like the first. Third interview was the same as the second. Last interview was a phone interview with the area coordinator big shot that lasted 30 mins long, with 5-6 questions. The last interview they ask about your GPA. I was emailed two days later with a generic email saying I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you made a mistake and how did you go about fixing it?   1 Answer

ETL Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Total of 3 interviews, although I've heard that it could be out of 4. First one was phone interview with HR asking basic questions like "why do you want to work at Target", "Tell me about a time when displayed leadership skills" etc. Second interview was with an STL at a Target location asking the same basic questions, but with the addition of 5 behavioral questions like the ones on this site. Third was with HR. Waiting for their response.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when somebody in your group was not pulling their own weight.   Answer Question

ETL Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Over the phone screening. Asked about job experiences, strengths, weakness, etc. The typical things that you get asked during a preliminary screening. The most difficult question is finding your faults and making them not sound horrible.Simply didnt have the experience for the job or to properly answer the recruiter's questions. Make sure you are properly prepared and truly believe that you are right for the job.

Interview Questions

• . The most difficult question is finding your faults and making them not sound horrible.Simply didnt have the experience for the job or to properly answer the recruiter's questions.   Answer Question

ETL Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interviews with STAR questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (San Diego, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online, phone intereview in one week, the interview was pretty basic all situational questions that prompted information from past experience. Online assesment took 1 hour to complete consisted of situation based questions and LSAT type logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Logic assesment 20 questions to be completed in 20 minutes. I only completed 16 of the questions   Answer Question

ETL Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Target in March 2009.

Interview

Interview with store manager, District Manager, HR Manager & Group Director