Target ETL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target ETL Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

3.3

ETL Interview

Interview

Easy was more of a get to know you then an interview questions are easy as well. You may get one interviewer that feels they can intimidate you but look past it. It's all for show

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you say your friend stealing something   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

ETL Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

First is phone interview from an HR representative, then interview in person either with district team team or store team lead. From there you should know if you received an offer or not as they will contact you.

Interview Questions

• They will ask behavioral based questions. So it is important to be ready for them and have some real life experiences to be able to better answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a phone screen that lasted about 15 minutes and the connection kept dropping and I was surprised the interviewer didn't suggest rescheduling the interview. It was very difficult to hear the questions that were being asked

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Target (Orange, CA).

Interview

The interview process was probably average. I applied and the next week i heard back with an email prompting me to select a time for a phone interview. i did and had an amazing interview with one of the recruiters. she asked basic questions and then moved me on to the in-person interview. i met with the store manager and then also interviewed with the district manager. I would strongly advise that you have some idea of leadership at target and what you can offer. The managers want to know that you're coachable and at the same time, you know what your'e doing, leadership wise.

Anonymous Employee in Whitewater, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Whitewater, WI).

Interview

Scheduled an interview at college career fair for the following week. After that interview, I was emailed the following day to set up my next interview. We will see what happens now.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews: the first was with a corporate recruiter at the Regional level, the second with a Store Team Leader in my local area. Following those interviews, I interviewed in person with the District Team Leader and the district HR Rep. One piece of advice that I solicited from the DTL was that with each "Describe a time when..." make absolutely sure that the story ends with a clear, positive outcome that reflects how an incoming ETL like myself would be able to have clear, positive wins in the role, if hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you successfully achieved an outcome despite a difference of opinions at work or a similar setting.   Answer Question

ETL Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Behavioral based interviewing. Answer all questions throughly. Make sure to state what the situation was, what YOU did, and the outcome. Phone screen. First interview at store with store manager and then secondinterview with district manager.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you disagreed with your boss and how did you handle that and then what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Typical interview. Can vary depending on what role you are interviewing for. Interviewer was nice and was well educated regarding the company. Regional director was there for the last interview so be prepared for that, but wasn't too stressful.

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

Five behavioral questions based on past experiences and leadership roles. They want you to express your leadership and the impact you made. Really relaxed environment, conversational based. The overall experience was really nice and relaxed

ETL Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

brief conversation with a recruiter at job/career fair. Then scheduled an appointment the next day for an interview at a host location. One on one second interview, overall a good experience but it wasn't what I was looking for. They really want motivated people who are excited to work with the company in a store environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you worked in a team and what the pros/cons were   Answer Question