Target ETL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

3.3

130 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Typical-recruiter phone interview, personality test, stl and stl interviews, job offer ; background check but no drug test. Find a recruiter on LinkedIn and display interest that way. Easy to get lost in others resumes with personal contact. They prefer to hire through their internship program. They have a management hiring feeeze now do to reducing head counts because of Company under performance the last several years

Interview Questions

• What is something you are trying to improve? Tell me what you are most proud of on your resume? What steps did you take to achieve that? They are big on teams and the ability to influence others work behaviors   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

ETL Interview

Interview

Took 2 weeks. Phone and face interviews. Dealt mostly with recruiters. Interviews were all the same. Speak well, sound fun, sound like you love target and couldn't live without it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them what I wanted and got it

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The first set of interviews was with multiple store managers. 3 rounds at around 45 minutes each. One person was asking the questions and the other was writing down my answers. There were a total of 4 questions per interview. They are mostly situational based questions so be prepared to elaborate. Once passed through you meet with a hr district level person and a business partner. These questions were more off the cuff than formal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Target (Windsor, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online, a recruiter emailed me a month later and gave me a time for an interview. Time came and went- She blew me off. I sent her an email and asked if there was an error in timing or days since I had not heard. She said yes, weather in her area caused the boss to send her home early that day and that it was going to be rescheduled for X time the next day. I quickly re-arranged my schedule as she did not give me an option for time (it was take it or leave it). Time came again- no call. I again emailed her to see what had happened. She supposedly had gone home "sick". This time she scheduled me again at a convenient time for me- blew me off yet a third time! No desire to even work there or be a customer after this experience

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I happened to know someone who's sister was the recruiter for my area, i applied through her and had my first interview of the phone. Then a following 2 interviews within a month or so.

ETL Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target in January 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews and an in person. It was pretty basic. They have a packet and write down exactly what you say. They ask situation based questions, but all are pretty normal. Be able to describe specific moments in your work history.

ETL Interview

Interview

4-5 interviews. O
    If you make it to the DTL you should have the job. You have to have a good interview with the STL because he will tell the DTL if you are really wanted or not. Speak to the team in your answers. Show the STL you want this job and you need this job.

ETL Interview

Interview

one month long. very easy interviews. all situation based questions. went to second round of interviews but was not offered a position. Very nice people in the company but takes long to work your way up as an employee. made me travel an hour for the second round of interviews and did not comp me for gas money.

ETL Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Met at campus event. Very quick and straight forward interview process. One interview on one day. Two interviews on another day if they want you back. Final interview scheduled for later. Situation based questions to be answered using the star method.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked with others to achieve a goal?   1 Answer

ETL Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

There can be up to two to three interviews for one position, so be prepared. They can turn you down at any point of the interview process. It's based on situational based outcome questions.