Target Flow Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 2, 2017

2.2

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Flow Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Pretty simple and straight forward interview. Basic generic questions spanning from phone interviews to two in store interviews as. Though for me personally there was a mix up that left waiting for the HR rep for quite a while.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Manassas, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Unload trunk overnight and stock shelves. Welcome and help guests at the store. Work at the line early in the mornings. Push merchandise through the aisles. Clean aisle if necessary.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could lift more than 40 pounds   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. I had applied for a floor member position but they told me that they only had flow team available. Salary was the same. I tried to ask for more but they didn't gave me any options. Because of my situation, I needed a job so I had no choice so I accepted.

Flow Team Interview

Interview

interview with 2 different people. it was a very long process , and all the questions were very common questions. just for a seasonal position. It was very easy. The hiring videos were very common and boring.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Mesa, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

You start off by taking a very simple quiz which is mostly common sense, then you move on to an Interview with one team lead, then another team lead. It is actually really simple and all of the questions were very easy to answer and general questions.

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Conyers, GA).

Interview

will be interviewed by two persons. when I started you had to interviews in one day (one by a team lead and the other by a executive team lead). now interviews are done over the phone by the team lead and the in person is by the executive team lead.

Negotiation

accepted what was given because I needed a job at the time

Anonymous Employee in District Heights, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (District Heights, MD).

Interview

It took me about a week to receive a call to request an interview. During the interviewing process, you will have to go through two separate interviews, one with your possible Team Lead, and another with an ETL (Executive Team Lead) or someone else of higher standings.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions that were asked were very routine. None of them seemed unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked me what was my desired pay. I told them $8.50. They ended up paying me $8.75 with the overnight differential of an extra $1.00.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (San Antonio, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted regarding an interview approximately 2 days later. When I showed up for the interview, I initially had to fill out a series of questionnaires on a computer. The questions were primarily behavioral related. After the questionnaire, I had two one-on-one interviews. They were brief, very easy interviews-basic questions such "give an example of a time you took initiative." After the two interviews, I was asked to wait a few minutes, and I received a job offer before leaving the store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring was done online, assessment was done on a computer in store, and Interview consistent of 3 people from different locations in-store

Other job opportunity

Flow Team Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Applied online and received a call about 4 days later. Basic phone interview questions, why did you apply, can you lift 50 lbs, are you able to work the designated schedule. They then asked me what day I was available for an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of a test on the computer followed by the in person interview with the same basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offered me 9.00/hr no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Flow Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

EVERY interview question for target is listed on this site. Just study the questions posted on here and you'll be good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were given a task and there was an unforeseen obstacle?   Answer Question