Target Interview Questions in Fremont, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Fremont, CA).

Interview

You should meet with the STL first, then the DTL or some type of multi unit manager. The process changed back in 2014, You will be interviewed over the phone first by an hourly manager. Your first in person interview might be with an Assistant Manager. Once you are in front of a multi unit manager, you know you are interviewing for either $20+ an hour or $65K a year salaried manager.

Electronics Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Fremont, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

There were 2 interviews in total. They called me in for the first interview, said they liked me, and then gave me my second right after. The interviews were generally straight forward. It was my first interview ever and they made it very smooth for me.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you disagreed with someone and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Backroom Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Fremont, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with basic screening questions about myself and was invited for an in person interview. Interviewed with one of the managers available that day and was asked simple interview questions about different situations and past employment. Mostly wanted to know about what hours I would be available to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to compromise with another employee over an issue.   Answer Question

Executive Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Met a recruiter at the career fair and gave him my resume, got an email requesting an in person interview a week later. Questions they asked were basic behavior questions including Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a team member, tell me a time you provided exceptional customer service, tell us a time you failed. They are looking for people who can multitask and lead a team.

Overnight Flow Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Fremont, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview took place around midnight which would be unusual but considering that the position was for graveyard shift it made sense. The interview was split into two. The first interview was more broad questions like how did I hear about the position, work history, why I want the job. The second interview went into depth about the position and to see if I would be willing to do that sort of labor

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about giving up your Friday and Saturday nights?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Fremont, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Originally, I applied as a cashier but I ended up getting a call asking if I was interested in being a barista at the starbucks that they had at the store. During the interview, there was about 12 other people and when I came back after the first interview, I only saw two other people left. Overall, I thought the interview process was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• What was a mistake that you have made in the past that you had to fix?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was hired early January and I gave a heads up about my school schedule and they said it wouldn't be a problem because they could work around it. Unfortunately, when I reminded them about school a week before class started, they told me they were unable to work around my schedule.