Target Front End Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Front End Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

Pretty detailed. They asked alot of questions about past jobs and customer service cenarios. Interviewed with 2 different people, and they each asked different questions. Overall a very easy process and they are super friendly

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Pasadena, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

It took almost an hour interviewing with three person back to back. Long but educational.
    It was my first interview in American corporation ever. It went very smoothly and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Dallas, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had just started college so they asked me about my first year and how I could apply previous experience to the job. I actually interviewed with two individuals, the woman who was my immediate boss and the hiring manager. Both were relatively simple, straightforward interviews related to personality.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online heard back within the following week got the job within the two weeks since applying. Fairly simple processs apply online get a calll back to schedule phone interview then interview with the GM

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target in May 2016.

Interview

Took about two weeks after I applied for someone to contact me about scheduling an interview. Went into the store and the whole process took about an hour. I was interviewed by two different people: the head of HR and a team leader. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who was angry about their service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2019.

Interview

Honestly very easy. Was interviewed by two workers. I fekt nervous at the beginning but the worker told me I did a great job. Got the job on the spot and is very happy

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Target (Canton, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and then 2 in person. Was disappointed that the GSTL or GSA did not do the interviewing but ETL and STL, seemed a bit below their paygrade and as if immediate leader was not trusted to make the decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you gave a guest a great experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Lafayette, LA) in November 2015.

Interview

The process was very fun and personable. Each interviewer was positive and made the work environment seem very welcoming. They did not stress the negatives of the company. A warning or advice would have been appreciated.

Interview Questions

• To name something that was very challenging? and how did I overcome it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY).

Interview

Communication was great. Applied online and got a call back 6 hours later. Had 2 interviews one right after the next. Got a call back 5 hours later and accepted the position. Everything was straight forward. Plus if you have sales experience.

Interview Questions

• give us a time wen you went above and beyond your expectations   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Greensboro, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy and Typical questions. I got an offer on the spot and started directly within the next week. The management was helpful and the training also coincided quickly after the offer.