Target Group Leader Interview Questions in Ohio | Glassdoor

Target Group Leader Interview Questions in Ohio

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Lengthy Interview. Be prepared to spend the whole day. Scenario based questions. Tell me about a time.... Seemed like they weren't interested in someone who could think outside the box, but rather just do the job as described. Will need to be a motivated team player. Received a response that was not selected within less than a day. Disappointing because it seemed like a positive interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was super difficult or unexpected.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jefferson, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Target (West Jefferson, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Two phone interviews with national recruiter leading up to final on site interview with the Distribution Center team. All questions in the evidence based format, "Tell me about a time..." Looking for Situation, Action, Respose format in answers

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I found the position through a friend and applied online. I was contacted by HR Recruiter and had a brief phone interview and asked to do an online test (logic, some math). This was followed by a more in depth phone interview and conversation about the position. The onsite interview consisted of three interviews with two senior leaders per interview. They focus mostly on how you work through a situation, how you reflected on the experience, and how you used your experience going forward. They look for leaders who focus on people and long term trends over black and white situations. Overall very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, although they push to see if you learned from your experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered me a salary based on my degree and previous job. No sign on bonus incentives.